Republican Debate last night (NAGL related)

12346»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I guess Faux is still deciding whether to cover our bet so I guess I'm free to use the Rosie word one more time.

I think you've got me confused with some of your other antagonists--I don't believe I've ever accused you of sounding white to begin with, so it's not much for me to commit to giving it up.

I've never accused you of looking like Rosie O'Donnell either.....you are just apparently as sick of seeing me type her name as I am seeing you throw around the snarky "You sound white"......sound's like a fair challenge to me.

Again, I think you've got me confused with somebody.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I guess Faux is still deciding whether to cover our bet so I guess I'm free to use the Rosie word one more time.

I think you've got me confused with some of your other antagonists--I don't believe I've ever accused you of sounding white to begin with, so it's not much for me to commit to giving it up.

I've never accused you of looking like Rosie O'Donnell either.....you are just apparently as sick of seeing me type her name as I am seeing you throw around the snarky "You sound white"......sound's like a fair challenge to me.

Again, I think you've got me confused with somebody.

So we have a deal or not??

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Do you type this stuff with a straight face? Paglia's just another blowhard--she's on about the same level as Rosie O'Donnell.

But she uses such an extensive vocabulary, she must be right!

Seriously, though - I see folks using the Word "thesaurus" option too often around my office, and it makes me sad. At least Paglia uses her 10-dollar words correctly.

You don't get to be one of the world's top 100 intellectuals by abusing your 10 dollar words.

No, no you do not. But it helps to convince the laity.