Obama Issued Secret Service Detail..

33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Found this interesting.http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/03/us/politics/04Obamacnd.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=sloginApparently this is pretty early to be given a detail and outside of Hilary he is the only candidate with one.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I'm guessing that Obama's hate mail looks a little different than Dennis Kucinich's.

Just saying.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I'm guessing that Obama's hate mail looks a little different than Dennis Kucinich's.

Just saying.

mos definately. Hence the upgrade to his security. i also found it interesting that the last time they issued a SS detail this early was for Jesse jackson when he was running.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Just saying.

mos definately. Hence the upgrade to his security. i also found it interesting that the last time they issued a SS detail this early was for Jesse jackson when he was running.

"This ain't American is it? Where could I be?..." This is a shame. I betcha he's getting mail from Redneck Bob who has a militia compound up in northern Wisconsin.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak