Raquel Welch vs Jessica Alba

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Don't know why guys go nuts over Jessica Alba.

Yeah, I just don't get the appeal.

Wait - WHAT?!?![/b]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I remember being like 3 or 4 and having my first "crush" when I saw Raquel Welch on the Muppet Show. I'd pick Raquel over Alba.
    [color:white]pants go squish [/color]

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    i would love to hit the bottom and work the middle of a young raquel welch

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I remember opening my fathers briefcase and finding the Raquel Welch Playboy issue......SchwinG!!!!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Gotta love the YouTube commentary on videos. I was doing a search for her movies a few weeks ago and that rottiefan guy has posted that lactation fantasy stuff all over IMDB.com and other sites.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    welch easily. alba looked way better before the hollywood machine got ahold of her and had her lose weight etc. plus, welch never made "honey".

Real talk.

welch easily. alba looked way better before the hollywood machine got ahold of her and had her lose weight etc. plus, welch never made "honey".

Real talk.

Welch made Mutha,Juggs,& Speed though...

• Raquel. Don't know why guys go nuts over Jessica Alba. Diff'rent strokes, I guess. Hannie Caulder was pretty cool.

I concur. Alba is way overrated. Welch was still blappable up until a few years ago.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    forget about in her prime, id hit that right now!

r'realz.
    the first MILF of my boyhood.
    aged like fine wine.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    RAQUEL

IS

A

WOMAN

some men prefer WOMEN

some like scrony little girls..

ME.......

I prefer....

Dude, I'm 28 and Alba's 25. That's in my ballpark.

Women my mother's age? I ain't into that.

i think youre missing the whole point.

On the "women my mother's age" line? That was in response to the folks who said they'd still hit that nowadays. I'ma still take Alba.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

this is not even a contest.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

On the "women my mother's age" line? That was in response to the folks who said they'd still hit that nowadays. I'ma still take Alba.

I think he means you don't get it when it comes to.... class... a real women's body... etc...

not trying to put you down homie.. just sayin' Alba is skin and bones.. and is a little pop type broad.. that shit aint all that attractive to men like me. I want a classy woman.. with just a little meat on that ass.. but just

A woman's class cant be measured by her weight, sons. Before we move into skinny vs fat bullshit.
    They're both beautiful woman.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I want a classy woman.. with just a little meat on that ass..

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i would take jessica in her dark angel days (or now is just fine too), but that's me. i love a grown woman's mind but prefer a young woman's body. however, i can never be mad at raquel and jessica will likely never measure up to her, but i do likes em thinner....

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I want a classy woman.. with just a little meat on that ass..

It's all about "Mother, Jugs & Speed".

I think he means you don't get it when it comes to.... class... a real women's body... etc...

not trying to put you down homie.. just sayin' Alba is skin and bones.. and is a little pop type broad.. that shit aint all that attractive to men like me. I want a classy woman.. with just a little meat on that ass.. but just

HAHA! OK, I guess we can agree to disagree. But I think the Alba bottom is quite juicy and a tad precocious, without being too rich on the palate. I do prefer a lil' meat, but it's not like she's Ally McBeal, nahmean?

I mean that it's not really about how old both of them are right now. Pick the peak of each ones beauty and then choose which was better. All together RW has been more beautiful and sexy and just plain--A REAL WOMAN. Maybe Alba will age as well as Welch and we can discuss this in 2025.

beautiful and sexy and just plain--A REAL WOMAN.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

No truer words in this entire thread.

Now a REAL CONTEST would be between Raquel in her prime

VS SOFIA in her prime!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

No truer words in this entire thread.

Now a REAL CONTEST would be between Raquel in her prime

VS BELLUCCI in her prime!

No sir, you are not.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    alba heads must be joking

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

Real talk.

Welch made Mutha,Juggs,& Speed though...

welch hanging with kitel and the cos vs. missy lusting after alba?

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Don't know why guys go nuts over Jessica Alba.

Yeah, I just don't get the appeal.

Wait - WHAT?!?![/b]

give it up, bro...

alba is cute and all but comparing her to classic Raquel Welch is like comparing a M-80 to an A-bomb...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Raquel welch? what is this retirement strut?

- spidey

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Raquel welch? what is this retirement strut?

- spidey

You got to keep in mind your talking to a bunch of dudes who collect vintage vinyl.

I think timeless music and living in the past goes hand in hand with iconic sex symbols and the way things use to be.

20 years from now they will be sweating over jessica alba, you just got to give it time for her to marinate a bit.

Im all for Ms. Welch. She is in essence, frozen in time. I need to get me one of those leather bikinis for sure, Im bringing that back this summer. To hell with Peta.