"Smoke on the water" < "Seven nation army"

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
So, my 16 years old neighbor bought himself an electric guitar. I've been listening to "Seven nation army" for dayz.What happened to "Smoke on the water"?

Comments

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    i prefer the doorbell song.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    What happened to "Smoke on the water"?

Jack Black made it uncool in "School Of Rock"

Just be thankful your neighbor isn't learning the trombone!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dude that shit is nothing. Kid in his late 20s who still lives at home opens his garage door at 11:00 at night and pulls up the speakers to the front of the garage and just starts playing shitty commercial rock and attempts to solo. No one has even called the cops on this dude, he goes until 2 in the morning at some days.

Dude that shit is nothing. Kid in his late 20s who still lives at home opens his garage door at 11:00 at night and pulls up the speakers to the front of the garage and just starts playing shitty commercial rock and attempts to solo. No one has even called the cops on this dude, he goes until 2 in the morning at some days.

Don't Snitch!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Don't Snitch!!

Definitely! Do you suggest any alternatives that don't involve beating his ass to the floor?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

What happened to "Smoke on the water"?

i still bump it, usually back to back with NIB or wall of sleep.

Don't Snitch!!

Definitely! Do you suggest any alternatives that don't involve beating his ass to the floor?

A pair of musically inclined Pit Bulls