locating a jazz show in wisconsin (help related)

hendravishendravis 689 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
i'm in wisconsin and i need to find a decent jazz show round here in the next week or so.can anyone direct me toward any possible shows in the wisconsin area?my frend has to attend a show for his jazz history class, and wants me to come along and tell him my thoughts on it, so ive been tryin to find something decent around here for us to check out ! ely

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    i'm in wisconsin and i need to find a decent jazz show round here in the next week or so.
    can anyone direct me toward any possible shows in the wisconsin area?
    my frend has to attend a show for his jazz history class, and wants me to come along and tell him my thoughts on it, so ive been tryin to find something decent around here for us to check out !

ely

Wisconsin is not a small place....can you narrow it down a tad for those in the State? Madison? Milwaukee? Wausau? Eau Claire? Stevens Point?

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    anywaer in wisconson is fyne, im from oshkosh so tha closar the better.. my frend said he b down with goin anywaer even chicago if it came down to it.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    anywaer in wisconson is fyne, im from oshkosh so tha closar the better.. my frend said he b down with goin anywaer even chicago if it came down to it.

http://www.madisonjazz.com/upcoming/

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Clyde Stubblefield does a jazz set at the Colleseum bar in madison. Mondays, if i remember right. Quartet. Major Haberlin plays keys, dudes on bass and sax too. Cheap drinks.

Southside.