Unreleased Archie Whitewater (and other FANTASIES)

2»

Comments

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    nativetounge said:
    Rishan said:
    I dunno who uploaded it, but it is on with the rest of the material being discussed here. There are no track titles as Okem says, and a few were put on youtube. There are maybe 6 songs, a few alternate takes and a couple of radio interludes. No idea where you might find it now, maybe someone here can hook you up with a burn
    Oh okay, yeah I only have that "Unreleased Material From The Cadet Concept Label" with names, that Musk had made up, but "New England" isn't in there! This is the ones I have

01 - Lighthouse Track
    02 - Please Think It Over
    03 - The Day You Leave
    04 - The Day You Leave (Instrumental Take 1)
    05 - The Day You Leave (Instrumental Take 2)
    06 - Your The One
    07 - Your The One (Exteneded Version)
    08 - Instrumental Track 1
    09 - Coming As I Come From Where Ive Been
    10 - Interlude
    11 - Get Back Home
    12 - Get My Soul Together
    13 - Instrumental Track 2

It sure would be dope if someone could upload that other demo that has "New England" on it!

sorry for the confusion, this is the demo I meant! pretty sure 'New England' is one of those songs under a different title, I just can't remember which. or it's an alternate take/more complete mix, but it's on it.

• Rishan said:
    sorry for the confusion, this is the demo I meant! pretty sure 'New England' is one of those songs under a different title, I just can't remember which. or it's an alternate take/more complete mix, but it's on it.
    no man, thanks, but it isn't! new england is uploaded by someone in the band's son, I believe that the demo was uploaded by someone else

• Anyway, does anyone have a download link to "New England"?