SONGS YOU NEVER EVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN!

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Not on the radio, or on tv, or at a friends house. Songs that should drop from the face of the earth. It's a tough call but I'll go with half breed by Cher. We have satelite radio at work and we were rocking the 70's station and this filth comes on. F--- that shit. I don't want to hear it ever again!!!

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

I am a grounded person by far and am perfectly able to deal with my inner sins and emotions, but this song is haunting me since my childhood and I would love to see all remaining copies of this record in a stadium deleted by a bulldozer or a mob of people. It needs to vanish from planet earth...

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Hahhah...Taco "Puttin' On The Ritz" was my shit back in grade school! (I guess this should go in my "Music I enjoyed before I became a snob" thread post).

SG

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN
    JOURNEY
    MADONNA
    COME ON EILLEEN

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

REQUEST ANY OF THE ABOVE = KICK IN THE TEETH

• MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN

c'mon , for real ? with a name like SOULmarcossa too!

truly

MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN

truly

I got those dudes' records for days but I got tons more soul records that mean a lot more to me and that haven't been played out a milfuckilion times.

If Schoolly D can say "MOTHERFUCK PRINCE" then that's good enough for me. Now if I could only get more Schoolly D requests...

• MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN

truly

I got those dudes' records for days but I got tons more soul records that mean a lot more to me and that haven't been played out a milfuckilion times.

If Schoolly D can say "MOTHERFUCK PRINCE" then that's good enough for me. Now if I could only get more Schoolly D requests...

nah, i feel you on that but theres a reason they been played so much, they're good!

gnite folks.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    The Rolling Stones. And any of Akon's 5 songs that get blasted on the radio every few minutes.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    any of Akon's 5 songs that get blasted on the radio every few minutes.

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    Akon

I listened closely once and came to the conclusion that "I Wanna Fuck You" is actually a pretty damn mature record production-wise. Not that I care enough to check, but I'm vaguely certain that Akon does his own work. Which would be a plus, I guess.

But anyways, down with T-Pain.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    any Aerosmith recorded after 1977 ( I would have stipulated an earlier date, but "Kings and Queens" is a great song)

I wouldnt be sad if I never heard Depeche Mode, Erasure or ANY 80s synth-pop EVER again...what a shitty era of pop music (Gary Neuman was cool, but it shoulda ended with him)

That fucking Timberlake Sexy back song.....the ONE good thing about the incredibly short shelf life of pop music today...really shitty music, but the short attention span dipshits that like it move on to another pile of crap/ringtone rather quickly

Any hip hop song that is nothing but a moronic refrain over and over and over and over and over and over....

Rolling Stones "Angie": this song makes me wanna kick small children in the head. Im a big Stones fan, but this song is why "Goats Head Soup" will never be in the collection.

All versions, EXCEPT Ken Boothe's, of "Mustang Sally" need to be jettisoned out of the Milky Way

Any version of "Kansas City" can eat a dick

and my number one, cant fucking stand it, god I hate this godforsaken pile of shit:

The Righteous Brothers "You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN
    JOURNEY
    MADONNA

I have no problem w/ your hatt. The problem is people only play the hits. All these artist have great album cuts that dont get the same recognition. The radio only rocks the same shit from these cats.

One song I dont want to hear ever again is that Meatloaf song/hit.
    And anything by Jamie Foxx.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN
    JOURNEY
    MADONNA

I have no problem w/ your hatt. The problem is people only play the hits. All these artist have great album cuts that dont get the same recognition. The radio only rocks the same shit from these cats.

You know, I was in Macy's yesterday and they were playing that Jamie Foxx song, "Irresistable" I think, and I was thinking to my self that dude, the dude hits some pretty good notes in that song, that is to mean, he can sing pretty well, vocal processing aside.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN
    JOURNEY
    MADONNA

You know, I was in Macy's yesterday and they were playing that Jamie Foxx song, "Irresistable" I think, and I was thinking to my self that dude, the dude hits some pretty good notes in that song, that is to mean, he can sing pretty well, vocal processing aside.

I agree he has some chops but the production and lyrical content is run of the mill/cookie cutter R&B.
    And anyone who still sings the word "freaky" as "frik-kay" has to rethink his game.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dunno if it's known in the US, but the 'dance-remix' of Pink Floyd's The Wall is absolutely terrible.

Especially together with it's anti-global warming videoclip it's

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    MICHAEL JACKSON
    PRINCE
    STEVIE WONDER
    AL GREEN
    JOURNEY
    MADONNA
    COME ON EILLEEN

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

REQUEST ANY OF THE ABOVE = KICK IN THE TEETH

Love threads like this....
    I hear you on that Come on Eilleen track...big time! As soon as I hear the first notes of this turd, I become a different person....I have destroyed many telephone boots because of this song.
    The violin in this song is super annoying.
    Watching the video is even worse...

I feel better now,thanks.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Also anything by Faithless makes me wanna go apeshit.....

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    All versions, EXCEPT Ken Boothe's, of "Mustang Sally" need to be jettisoned out of the Milky Way

Wilson Pickett, even!?

IM DJING TONIGHT AND IM NOT PLAYING ANY MUSIC

FUCK THOSE HOES!1!!

• RobRob 10 Posts
    Anything by Smiths/Morrisey or Culture Club makes me want to run out of earshot.

• American Pie - The OG or Madonna`s version.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    American Pie - The OG or Madonna`s version.

good one!

I'll add another I will always love you whitney houston...
    that song can, as hook up states...can eat a dick!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Love threads like this....
    I hear you on that Come on Eilleen track...big time! As soon as I hear the first notes of this turd, I become a different person....I have destroyed many telephone boots because of this song.

I just can't figure out how this is consistently rated one of the top ten 80s pop tunes. Stupider than shit. Probably my all time least favorite song. John Denver is better than this.

• Only if I stop watching sports.....

"THIS IS OOOUUUURRRRRRR COUNTRY"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Irreplaceable
    Sexy Back
    anything by Fergie
    anything by NickelbackEvanescenceGoodCharlotteCreedDohertyyougetwhatImean

not that these are songs I don't like, just need a break from hearing them:
    Oooh Child
    Pass the Peas
    Dock of the Bay
    Mr.Big Stuff

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Supergood's Most Hated Songs:

Do The Mf'N Conga - Miami Sound Machine
    I'll Make Mf'N Love To You - Boys II Men
    My Heart Will Go Mf'N On - Celine Dion
    Man, I Feel Like a Mf'N Woman - Shania Twain

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    James Brown, Funky good time. Full version.

Can't stand it when somebody plays this one out...

- spidey

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    the beach boys "kokomo" and any version of "rock on (hey kid, rock and roll, rock on)" makes me want to beat myself in the testicles until my eyes pop out of my head and i drop to a bloody lump on the floor.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Black Sabbath "iron man" ugh, how I wish I would never have to hear that crap ever again

Beatles "octopus's garden" please don't sing Ringo EVER

Tom Jones "she's a lady" worst dogshit ever

Tears for Fears "shout" wheres the ghey graemlin when I need it?

all of these I had to hear so many times when they were on a jukebox at an old job I used to have.

also if I could somehow never hear another AC/DC song for the rest of my life, that would be the best. gimme some haterade cuz I'm thirsty .

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Anything by Smiths/Morrisey or Culture Club makes me want to run out of earshot die a lot.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    American Pie - The OG or Madonna`s version.

Claude Von Stroke - The Whistler
    Eiffel 65 - Blue
    Eye of the Tiger and all its remixes