Hell's | Kitchen

13»

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    My dude rocked it. Fuck I hate Ralph. So grating.

My lady said that the reason Ralph's fiancee looked so happy was 'cause she knew he'd be impossible if he had his own restaurant. Prolly true.

And for the record, I think Michael was very, very smart to take Gordon up on his offer. I don't think Ramsay would've made that offer to anyone else (especially not Jessica or Elsie).

What offer? We forgot to Tivo the show and I was trying to get Miles to go to sleep during the whole second half.

Instead of getting his own restaurant he was given the opportunity to go to London and train under Ramsay.

• My dude rocked it. Fuck I hate Ralph. So grating.

My lady said that the reason Ralph's fiancee looked so happy was 'cause she knew he'd be impossible if he had his own restaurant. Prolly true.

And for the record, I think Michael was very, very smart to take Gordon up on his offer. I don't think Ramsay would've made that offer to anyone else (especially not Jessica or Elsie).

What offer? We forgot to Tivo the show and I was trying to get Miles to go to sleep during the whole second half.

Instead of getting his own restaurant he was given the opportunity to go to London and train under Ramsay.

That's cool. Despite his sometimes insane behavior, I've read some good things about Ramsay (Anthony Bourdain has some very nice things to say about him in 'A Cooks Tour').

• he was given the opportunity to go to London and train under Ramsay.

AYO!