Want: Kool Blues "Can we try love again" 45

JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
edited April 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
On Cap Soul. I just lost this on ebay for $5 and am fairly pissed off. I am willing to pay $465 for a NM copy. email me to markus.karlqvist (a) gmail.com

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I am willing to pay $465 for a NM copy. email me to markus.karlqvist (a) gmail.com

2-3 years ago this could readily be had for $150-$200. Tony Janda (we_eat_trains) used to have a double, you might try getting in contact with him.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    I am willing to pay $465 for a NM copy. email me to markus.karlqvist (a) gmail.com

2-3 years ago this could readily be had for $150-$200. Tony Janda (we_eat_trains) used to have a double, you might try getting in contact with him.
    Things are not what they used to be, and apparently neither is the price for this record. Since no one was willing to cough it up for the old price, I went ahead and overpaid. Suddenly I had people lining up to sell it to me. Got it sorted out now

• one dude needs it, raises the price. now every copy holder will remember the high price. the record will now be sold for over $400 ..... if enough sellers try to cash in on this high price the market gets flooded with copies ....... back to $150.

i'm waiting for the ebay $500 copy to get listed now. thank god i found one cheap years back.