Caught dancing Black chicks ads on yahoo

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Hey.Have y'all seen these crazy ads in yahoo mail and yahoo news?It's for ClassesUSA[/b], whatever the hell that is.Anyway, these ads are off the fucken chain. Real short videos,all you see is these hot regular chicks just totally getting down,but they're in an office situation and it appears that they aregetting so damn excited off something they just saw on the computerscreen. But then...they realize there's a camera there and theylook all like BUSTED by the man!And then it plays again.I can't post it here because them ads are in java script or some such.I wish one of y'all computer dudes could do a favor for your man and nemand get a screen grab for us because those chicks are off the chain.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Haha, I love those ads. They distract me to the point where I forgot why I originally came to Yahoo.com

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

your man and nem

I believe this was discussed at some length in the real world last week.

It's "your mans n'nem"--please don't let this embarassing slip occur again.

• this embarassing slip

Typo negative, blood.

Watch my feet.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Hahahaha....... this ad was distracting the hell out of me yesterday. I ended up having to close the window cuz I couldn't stop watching it.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I see this one, but not the ClassesUSA one.

Who's biting who?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I see this one, but not the ClassesUSA one.

Who's biting who?

Its gotta be the same folks making them... thats almost exactly the same, not the girls I saw though...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Holmes, I think you might need to take a surrious look at why you find yourself so titillated by covertly filmed footage of women in embarrassing/humiliating situations. It's more than a little concerning.

PEEP THIS

Speaking of covert footage and humiliating situations: Starting next week I'll be hosting a show on Channel 19 called Stylin' On You, which will consist of me and my co-host--the enchanting Tammy Duckworth--on location, chillaxing on one local front stoop or another, just talking greasy about whoever walks past. We'd love to have any Chicago folks come through as guest panelists. Weather permitting, our first topic will be "You're Too Old For That Short Set." Should be fireworks. You wouldn't have to prepare anything--just come on and a rap a little, snap a little, sip a little sip of Ripple...you know. We might do up some wings or something. A lil' chip-and-dip, maybe. Anyway, think about it and let me know. Space is limited.

TRUE OR FALSE: AFTER THE CRITICAL AND COMMERICAL DRUBBING TAKEN BY HIS "CRUNK & WHITE: THE (EIGHT) ELEMENTS OF STEELO," THE ONE TERRY_CLUBBUP M.D. IS COMING BACK HARD AGAIN WITH A TEEN-HEALTH TEXTBOOK THAT INCLUDES A CHAPTER TITLED "YOUR MENSES N' NEM."

this embarassing slip

Typo negative, blood.

Watch my feet.

You know, I think you may be right.

I think it may have been further theorized that, just as "fish" refers to a group of fish of a single species and "fishes" to a group containing multiple species, the pluralization of "your mans n'nem" might be used to indicate that the speaker is referring to more than one group of friends, i.e., your work friends and your no-good friends from the barbershop.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    this embarassing slip

Typo negative, blood.

Watch my feet.

I think it may have been further theorized that, just as "fish" refers to a group of fish of a single species and "fishes" to a group containing multiple species, the pluralization of "your mans n'nem" might be used to indicate that the speaker is referring to more than one group of friends, i.e., your work friends and your no-good friends from the barbershop.

Awesome. i'm bout to get started on my pitch to the New York Times magazine to feature an ebonics column written by the homie Faux Rillz. Fuck a William Safire.

this embarassing slip

Typo negative, blood.

Watch my feet.

So, you really consider "mans" plural? Whenever I'm out krumping with the homies, I always hear "your mans" as being synonymous with "your boy," singular. With that usage, "your mans an' nem" would mean something like "your man and your people." What you seem to be saying, though, is that you think "your mans n' nem" actually means "your people...and your other people, too." Is that right?

Unrelated note regarding a vagary of Chicago slang/code-speak that I was reminded of just this past weekend: When used by an individual, "tall girls" can mean "a lot of girls" ("It was tall girls at that party...ask your mans n' nem"). When used by a retail establishment, however, "tall girls" can also refer to male cross-dressers ("Discreet Shopping for Tall Girls"). Visitors take note.

this embarassing slip

Typo negative, blood.

Watch my feet.

So, you really consider "mans" plural? Whenever I'm out krumping with the homies, I always hear "your mans" as being synonymous with "your boy," singular. With that usage, "your mans an' nem" would mean something like "your man and your people." What you seem to be saying, though, is that you think "your mans n' nem" actually means "your people...and your other people, too." Is that right?

No, not really--I'm just messing around.

From personal experience I know that "your mans n'nem" can refer to only one person, although strict application of conventional rules of grammar would suggest that it refers to no less than four individuals: "your mans" (at least two of your men) + "and them" (at least two more).

Most typically, "your mans" = singular

And "your mans n'nem" = your singular mans plus some vaguely-defined group of individuals associated with your mans

"Mens" and "menses," obviously, are plural.

oops.

Unrelated note regarding a vagary of Chicago slang/code-speak that I was reminded of just this past weekend: When used by an individual, "tall girls" can mean "a lot of girls" ("It was tall girls at that party...ask your mans n' nem"). When used by a retail establishment, however, "tall girls" can also refer to male cross-dressers ("Discreet Shopping for Tall Girls"). Visitors take note.

wow, i'm from Chicago and was not up on this.

A coworker and I were discussing the phenomenon of the word "joe" in Chicago the other day. As in, "your mans n' nem were frontin', joe!" is that really just a Chicago thing, or am i just disconnected from my non-local black experience?

A coworker and I were discussing the phenomenon of the word "joe" in Chicago the other day. As in, "your mans n' nem were frontin', joe!" is that really just a Chicago thing, or am i just disconnected from my non-local black experience?

Yeah, I hear "joe" from time to time, mostly from people forty or younger. As far as multi-purpose male nouns go, I'd say I hear it a little less than "jack," but a lot more than "jim." As for localizing it, all I can really say is that "joe" gets used in this manner somewhere in the last minute of the Chicago Gangsters' superb (especially on 45) "My Ship," but that's complicated by the fact that I think the Chicago Gangsters were actually from fucking Akron. So who knows?

• A coworker and I were discussing the phenomenon of the word "joe" in Chicago the other day. As in, "your mans n' nem were frontin', joe!" is that really just a Chicago thing, or am i just disconnected from my non-local black experience?

Yeah, I hear "joe" from time to time, mostly from people forty or younger. As far as multi-purpose male nouns go, I'd say I hear it a little less than "jack," but a lot more than "jim." As for localizing it, all I can really say is that "joe" gets used in this manner somewhere in the last minute of the Chicago Gangsters' superb (especially on 45) "My Ship," but that's complicated by the fact that I think the Chicago Gangsters were actually from fucking Akron. So who knows?

Isn't "Cholly" (Charlie) also interchangeable with "Joe" in Chicago?

And "cold" means "hot" right? As in, "Damn, James, that's a cold ascot."

I'm not up on that one. I've heard gay dudes use "Charles," but I think that's something different.

And "cold" means "hot" right? As in, "Damn, James, that's a cold ascot."
    Only if it matches the socks (and it always does, whoadie--it always does). But yeah, "cold" gets fair play, though you're more likely to hear older dudes say "cold-blooded." They have more time, I guess.

(Dimly related: A summer or two ago, I saw a half-bent homeless dude of a certain age pushing up on a young miss at the local farmer's market by employing a sung pitch incorporating portions of the Rick James composition, "Cold Blooded": "Whoooo arrre yooooooo?! Grull, whash yo name an' numberrrrrrrrrr..." He may have even had a little shimmy for her, I can't remember. Regrettably, I couldn't stick around to see how it all panned out. My guess, though, would be "not well.")

I haven't heard Charlie in years. the kids from Austin who were in my Boy Scout troop used to say that back in the late 80's/early 90's. The two are interchangable, but I would posit that Charlie's largely been replaced with Joe.