please to share my first t-shirt

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
my first made t-shirt with stencils, new to this game, but already have many stencils made, endless possibilities, utilized a roller brush instead of those cheap ass foam rollers.

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

my first made t-shirt with stencils, new to this game, but already have
    many stencils made, endless possibilities, utilized a roller brush instead of those cheap ass foam rollers.

True. Making t-shirts is good fun. You should look into silk-screens if you ever wanna get it popping on the next level.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

my first made t-shirt with stencils, new to this game, but already have
    many stencils made, endless possibilities, utilized a roller brush instead of those cheap ass foam rollers.

pretty fly for the first one. a friend started doing these, and his first copla batches were horrible.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    You using screen print ink or what?

• What are those stains on the right from?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I'm using a screen printing ink with stencils.

Stains are water from some paint drops. Rookie mistake.

This brand:

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Dope. I got a friend who does free hand on t-shirts with screen print ink. He does all kinds of shit. Unlimited possibilities. And I will cosign what hemol says, fuck with screen printing. It's one step better than stencil. And with multiple screens, you can do multiple colors to add extra dimensions to your images. And then you could always step that up and get a six color press. bladow.