Baby "What Happened To That Boy"

rubbishvisualrubbishvisual 187 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
need this on 12 inch...I believe there was a Killah Kuts...every boot I find is the radio edit. I need curse words dammit. I'm clueless but was this even a single?regardsj

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    need this on 12 inch...I believe there was a Killah Kuts...every boot I find is the radio edit. I need curse words dammit. I'm clueless but was this even a single?

regards
    j

It was a single with street/radio/instrumental on it, but it came and went really fast. I managed to track one down, but even that was harder than it should've been, and I haven't seen another copy since.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    need this on 12 inch...I believe there was a Killah Kuts...every boot I find is the radio edit. I need curse words dammit. I'm clueless but was this even a single?

regards
    j

It was a single with street/radio/instrumental on it, but it came and went really fast. I managed to track one down, but even that was harder than it should've been, and I haven't seen another copy since.

PIMPIN' ENKI buying and playing "jiggy rap"? You're allowed to play "that" music?

regards
    j

PIMPIN' ENKI buying and playing "jiggy rap"? You're allowed to play "that" music?

I play it, but then I have to scrub off with sandpaper afterward. I can't seem to get rid of the shame, though, no matter how many relativelyunknown1988raers I bore people with afterward. But let's face it: it's one of the Neptunes' dopest creations.

Um...birdcall?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

regards
    j

I play it, but then I have to scrub off with sandpaper afterward. I can't seem to get rid of the shame, though, no matter how many relativelyunknown1988raers I bore people with afterward. But let's face it: it's one of the Neptunes' dopest creations.

Um...birdcall?

A LIKELY EXCUSE! I'm picturing Young Enk posting in his palacial estate while rocking his hot all low and mumbing the words to the newest J.R. Rider mixtape.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    There's a legit press. FUTURE RAERZ

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    There's a legit press. FUTURE RAERZ

Don't quite understand why but that shits been rare seemingly since the day it was released...

Doesn't the boot with the 702/Clipse song on the flip have the dirty version? Even that press may be scarce now...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

regards
    j

Um...birdcall?

Slippery slope, Hommie. I predict a PM from you askin' what's up with a trade for my Juvenile "Slow Motion" 12-inch (also hoooard to find, for some reason).

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME (upshot: people will dance!).

regards
    j

Um...birdcall?

Slippery slope, Hommie. I predict a PM from you askin' what's up with a trade for my Juvenile "Slow Motion" 12-inch (also hoooard to find, for some reason).

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME (upshot: people will dance!).

I'm not knowin' about that Juvenile, but as long as this thread has taken a turn for the, um, Juvenile, can we all agree that "I Got That Fire" is the jernt? Not quite as much as "Ha," but the jernt nonetheless.

Also, ain't nobody gettin' my "What Happened To That Boy" 12. Or my Cash Money Platinum Instrumentals 2xLP, for that matter.