You may not have a car at all (1.2.3.4.5.)

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    3-New Coach a girls soccer team

unless its little kids

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

unless its little kids

So what?

• covecove 1,566 Posts

1-Finishing my degree today!
    2-Getting chosen to represent McGill at a conference at Harvard
    4-Getting back into singing (see no.1) free time,etc
    5-Symphonic Four 45

congrats all around.

6- summer in montreal!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    1. in the process of applying to be a teaching intern in the fall, i was offered a full time teaching position
    2. bout to graduate, may 12
    3. only 2 papers left to write + finals
    4. the weather is beautiful
    5. i fixed my camera yesterday

huge news on being offered this position, im bout to be a professional upon graduation. my BA is already working for me and i dont even have it yet.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Frivolous Five

Man and I are taking my brother out for his birthday with new his lady to El Palenque, my favourite Mexican restaurant.

Man Song - Mary Travers

Count me in - I am LOVING the weather.

New pants with a cut I've been looking for forever and only $20 on sale.

PussyCat Dolls - Hah! Good-bye b*tchy Melissa S. and one more week for underdog Chelsea

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

yessir. my one and only top 1 is receiving a picture of myself wearing some nicely fitting pants.

yessir. my one and only top 1 is receiving a picture of myself wearing some nicely fitting pants.

GtFohWtBullshiiiiiiiiiit! Just Clownin.

gotta watch where you get your jpeg on around here.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    Sluething up in here

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'm Rich!

1) 20th Wedding Anniversary May 31st!
    2) Tickets to Pink Martini cd release concert.
    3) Pond is clear.
    4) Got new Lifesavas.
    5) One Step Ahead on my Itunes.

Life is good.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    1. I am finally getting to see Agnostic Front play live tonight.
    2. Stomach/kidney poison bloodflow fixit operation was a success.
    3. 2.5 weeks holiday from work.
    4. Finally getting some quality record listening time.
    5. Taking the plunge & moving in with my girl in the next few months.
    6. My new turntable.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    5) Helping a friend install her artwork @ NYU. Payments made in Converse kicks.

Where at NYU? I'll go check it out.

1.) About to earn my MA in a couple of weeks/ Living in New York without a serious time constraint provided by school.
    2.) Got a haircut today.
    3.) Summer in New York/ USQ Green Market
    4.) Met a lady that seems worth it.
    5.) Testing out my homemade hydrophone tomorrow.

• 5. djing one of my best friend's 30th saturday. house party? yes. first in a long time. and, as i said on here a couple weeks back, really looking forward to it.

4. edited together a 60 minute DVD of old & raer gogo/burlesque footage for a gogo night in RI. that was fun. will premiere in a week or two.

3. i love my wife. that never gets old. she's the best.

2. Going to the Dominican for 9 days to produce a cheerleader calendar special. dope.

1.(**************************************) (this spot reserved for secret squirrel realworldmoves. B-I-G style.)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    2. Going to the Dominican for 9 days to produce a cheerleader calendar special. dope.

Hey no fair! I wanna go produce a cheerleader calender special in the Dominicans!
    Is this part of your job?!

1.(**************************************) (this spot reserved for secret squirrel realworldmoves. B-I-G style.)

does this involve incorporating a cane into your wardrobe

• Damn, Jaymack. FIRST GUESS?

edit: removed stupid pic. :edit

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Hey no fair! I wanna go produce a cheerleader calender special in the Dominicans!

• 2. Going to the Dominican for 9 days to produce a cheerleader calendar special. dope.

yes. tv producer, so i'm doing the 'making the squad,' special, which culminates in the all important calendar segment.

we get the last two days off, though. extra nice.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    First three from the recent WLUW show (nothing crazy, but actually decent pulls this year). The Fourth is from a friend. The fifth is from Mars. All NM.

1. The Sensational Five: It's Hard Out There/Coming On Strong, Staying Long
    2. Danny James: Soul And Wine ($4)
    3. Gandalf: Golden Earrings / Never Too Far ($5)
    4. Robert Anderson: It Wasn't Nobody But The Lord

5. ...and three words for everyone:

a. LITTLE
    b. WOO
    c. WOO.

JP, I have your $5.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    1. installing a new mailbox post this weekend. oddly looking forward to it! dig the hole, install the sonet tube, cut the 6x6, place the 6x6, mix and pour the concrete, attatch the box and the newspaper thingy. fun.
    2. excellent dry warm weather this weekend to allow for #1. (there was snow on the ground 4 days ago)
    3. stupid crazy digs coming in fast and furious, with hundreds more goodies to come in by next week. hopefully trades for days..?
    4. trying to figure out how to sell more copies of my new CD and LP. the fly by night record biz aint what it used to be!
    5. madlibs motown mix, blowing my brain away!

Man and I are taking my brother out for his birthday with new his lady to El Palenque, my favourite Mexican restaurant.

Nevermind how amazing the meal was - after the plates and bottles were cleared, three thick hotties came out with a plate of churros and fruit with a candle and sang Happy Birthday to him in English AND Mexican, replete with giggles, fluttery eyelashes and hip sways. It felt like was all of our birthdays after that.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    1) Dad's finally getting out of the hospital after three months
    2) Transitioning to a new job - Writer/Editor
    3) Red Sox v. Yankees this weekend
    4) Scored a nice box of soul 45s for $15 (fairly common, but almost all quality)
    5) Quit smoking 17 days ago

Hidden track: Spring in Boston. It felt like it would never get here.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    three thick hotties came out with a plate of churros and fruit with a candle and sang Happy Birthday to him in English AND Mexican Spanish[/b]

three thick hotties came out with a plate of churros and fruit with a candle and sang Happy Birthday to him in English AND Mexican Spanish[/b]

and i knew that, too.

• three thick hotties came out with a plate of churros and fruit with a candle and sang Happy Birthday to him in English AND Mexican Spanish[/b]

and i knew that, too.

How do you say "oof" in Iranian?

and i knew that, too.

LOL - well, it's all in the delivery, but ay-baba (kinda like 'oh god') or khejah-lat (shame, embarrassment) would cover it.

• three thick hotties came out with a plate of churros and fruit with a candle and sang Happy Birthday to him in English AND Mexican Spanish[/b]

and i knew that, too.

LOL - well, it's all in the delivery, but ay-baba (kinda like 'oh god') or khejah-lat (shame, embarrassment) would cover it.

That was rhetorical, but xhubam merci! (sorry so misspelled)