Bootcamp question (mac related)

SyminSymin 999 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Does anybody use this program and rock the windows/mac cross over?im having trouble getting mine to work. when i get things rolling and it says insert windows disk, i do so and it starts loading everything off the disk. it then says cannot load driver x, then driver y, and so on. i press the key and procede each time. when the loading is done i tries to boot up windows but it wont boot because of the missing drivers. anybody know what i can do/ is supposed to be done with this problem?I just want to get my microsoft on.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    bootcamp click no doubt that's right

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    Is your Windoze a full install or upgrade disc? Bootcamp only works with full install of XP Service Pack 2, vs. Parallels will use any full install...
    Peace
    Zeb

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i think the issue is the windows disk i have. a friend got it off of o!nk, so its cracked, but someone on those message boards said it worked for them with parallel so that is most likely the issue, that parallel is more flexible. I would get parallel but it costs monely now and bootcamp is still free.
    ill keep fishing for a good version of Windows.
    anybody that has got one, holler at me

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    I would get parallel but it costs monely now and bootcamp is still free.
    Parallels
    and get serial # from:
    Piratebay
    Just scroll down and try a few of the serials to get it to work - shhhhh
    If you don't need to play 3D games Parallels is bomb...
    Peace
    Zeb

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i want to roll with bootcamp because i cant imagine running ableton and 2 operating systems at the same time. sounds like way too much. plus i dont see a need for an in screen version when i can be runnign just windows. im a cpu usage freak.
    anyone whos got the right windows, holler at me