The Definition of a Becky?

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i think most women in the world are beckys then.

so you're sayin girls like whack music?

:5pager:

• i think most women in the world are beckys then.

to make matters worse...i've been dating a girl named becky. not sure yet if she fits the bill of a becky.

I don't think it's supposed to be very derrogatory, just a word for the typical girl at a club who only likes mainstream music.

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i think so. or rather, they just like whatever they like and don't think about whether it's wack or not.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i think so. or rather, they just like whatever they like and don't think about whether it's wack or not.

but then, how can it be whack if they like it?

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    exactly...if a hot chick likes a wack song...it's less wack...especially if you are dancing next to them while it's playing "in da club".

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

to make matters worse...i've been dating a girl named becky. not sure yet if she fits the bill of a becky.

I don't think it's supposed to be very derrogatory,

derogatory

and it certainly is

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

oooh, it's getting really good now.

white guilt, gun control, the new graemlin, don imus, "what is acid?", little girls in men's bathrooms, fat and ugly or f*ckin ugly?, yet another alias to unravel and now this - i think this has been one of the most exhausting days on SStrut - I just can't keep up!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this is pretty hilarious

• i think so. or rather, they just like whatever they like and don't think about whether it's wack or not.
    this is
    pretty hilarious how I get dates

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Becky is usually white, but not always.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Beckys and Joeys come in all shapes and sizes.

Joey usually has a striped, popped collared shirt over a t-shirt ( generally pink) + sun glasses...at night.

Becky usually has a forever 21 tag somewhere on her at any given time but you might not figure it out until the next morning ( this is not advised) Sometimes its her earrings, so that can be tricky too. Also wears sun glasses at night. Sometimes smells like Jean Nate'

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Sometimes smells like Jean Nate'

Shops here

Drinks Starbucks
    Text messages too much
    Can be of any persuasion but originates w/ caucasoids.

Hits the thrift shops if theyre in the neighborhood. Cub Scout shirts w/ beatup sneakers and tubesocks pulled up high. Out of touch ones still sport Von Dutch hats and 1st edition uggs boots.
    Mostly middle class. Watched Sex in the City religiously. Hold my hair back while i throw up steez.
    Leather handbag havin,catch a taxi-Debbie sits up front w/ the driver/colored martini drankin/Cassie listenin/Run N Gun Fan - but will be courtside @ the Knicks w/ her girlfriend/J-Lo sweatsuit/Bigass belt buckle wearin'/IPod in the club/lypsincin to Kanye/Post-Valley girl/pellegrino in a bag/etc.

• Post-Valley girl

Genius!

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    becky used to hang out at the skatepark.
    now she loves the dj in her local club.