The Definition of a Becky?

bsuwolfbsuwolf 83 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Can some kind soulstrutter please give an accurate definition of what exactly a "becky" is? I have an idea, I just want to know the concensus of what entails a becky. By the way, is there a male equivalent? Thanks for the scoop.

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Becky = white woman

Male equivalent of a Becky is a "Chad".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    By the way, is there a male equivalent?

Yes: Chet.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Becky = white woman

i think there's a little more to it. no?
    cause my mother def aint no becky.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Becky is NOT any white woman...Check the Slangster.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    white guilt

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the male version should be a caricaturish dude who obsessively listens to antisocial music bcuz its 'smarter'

• Becky will never get tired of "Push It" by Salt n Pepa.

Ever.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Becky will never get tired of "Push It" by Salt n Pepa "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot.

Ever.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Becky will never get tired of "Push It" by Salt n Pepa "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot "In The Club" by 50 Cent.

Ever.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    helllo!

haha

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    dont forget "Back that azz up."

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Becky will never get tired of "Push It" by Salt n Pepa.

Ever.

One of the most grating instances of my entire life was agreeing to go to some high school dance with a girl that I didn't particularly like (despite her being pretty darned hot) since my 2 best friends were already going with her 2 best friends. Anyway, flash to me in the back of a limo wearing a bullshit gray tuxedo and being forced to listen to 3 socially-awkward blondes going apeshit as they harmoniously recite every damned word to "Push It" played at maximum volume. Uuuuuuggghhhh, just thinking of it still makes me want to draw blood.

A true goddess in Becky's book...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Becky will never get tired of "Push It" by Salt n Pepa "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot. "Be Faithful" by Fatman Scoop.

Ever.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Becky will never get tired of "Push It" by Salt n Pepa "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot "In The Club" by 50 Cent.

Ever.

Not only that, 99 percent of them will call it "It's Your Birthday."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Ever.

Not only that, 99 percent of them will call it "It's Your Birthday."

cosine on all these songs

the worst is the never-failing scream chorus that these songs (especially fatman scoop screaming) generate

its "my/that" song, followed by chorus scream and line-dance-ish group jumping/dancing

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    haha...does anyone here find any white women attractive? I would assume that dumb, drunken requests at the club apply to more people than the frat/sorority herd.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    haha...does anyone here find any white women attractive? I would assume that dumb, drunken requests at the club apply to more people than the frat/sorority herd.

???

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    haha...does anyone here find any white women attractive?

boom bap!

its like that huh??

another one who need the waaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Can some kind soulstrutter please give an accurate definition of what exactly a "becky" is? I have an idea, I just want to know the concensus of what entails a becky. By the way, is there a male equivalent? Thanks for the scoop.

"Becky" is something i'm going to copyright and sell.

• Can some kind soulstrutter please give an accurate definition of what exactly a "becky" is? I have an idea, I just want to know the concensus of what entails a becky. By the way, is there a male equivalent? Thanks for the scoop.

"Becky" is something i'm going to copyright and sell.

Dude i think someone has beeaat you to the punch and got rich rich rich off of the realness. Don't be doing some cheap imitation knock off joints.

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    so a becky is a white chick that listens to overplayed hip hop hits from the past 20 years? what do we call black chicks who do the same? and asians too. wanna make sure i have these derogatory terms in order.

• I think Becky can be any race.

She also loves Love Shack, Groove Is In The Heart, Come On Eileen, Bust A Move, and It Takes Two.

Becky once told me she loved the song, "Crazy". I asked her to sing it and she hummed "Pick Up The Pieces".

Becky once "corrected" by letting me know that the song 2001 was written by Phish.

Becky LOVES her parents and thnks her friends are AWESOME.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

A true goddess in Becky's book...

totally hot, and yes, I am serious.

• so a becky is a white chick that listens to overplayed hip hop hits from the past 20 years? what do we call black chicks who do the same? and asians too. wanna make sure i have these derogatory terms in order.

Becky is usually white, but not always. Not by a long shot.

An aside: I played an after-party on Saturday for a small film festival. I kept telling myself that I had no idea what they'd wanna hear, but in the back of my mind, I knew it'd probably be Becky-heavy. I was shocked at just how Beckified it was, though. Let's just say that I've never before played 3 Prince songs in a row, or 3 Michael Jackson songs in a row. For chrissake, I went from "Sexy Back" into "Bizarre Love Triangle" at one point and they thought I was a star.

So I'm saving "Push It" as long as I can, because I have to play for 3 hours, and when I finally drop it, some girl screams, "Oh my god, I love this song!"

Who refers to "Push It" as "this song"? You don't know the name? My parents probably know that song by name. (Yes, my parents are white.)

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i think most women in the world are beckys then.

to make matters worse...i've been dating a girl named becky. not sure yet if she fits the bill of a becky.

how Beckified it was

i needed that in my life...thx!