A new great verse from a great rapper...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
At the risk of sounding like HarveyCanal Faux_Rillz a cheerleader, I'd thought I'd post this remix of DJ Khaled's "We Takin' Over" with an extra verse from "the rapper eater" Lil Wayne: Yikes! Yeeks! Great Scott...Storch! Can I borrow your yacht?New verse kicks in about 4:38.Herm

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    yea, ahem, by the way, i heard Lil Wayne trying to speak French if th "It's Me Bitches". Horrible. It wasn't french. It's "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir", not what he was trying to articulate. Wayne, stick to your mother-tongue language.

• mother-tongue language.

Does he even have one?

yea, he got one. Listen to the song uploaded in this thread. Vocabulary involves daddy, money, kiss, me, me, its about me, he say/she say, beef, scott...I mean, he shouldn't bother building sentences. Just word. One by one. Me, Weezy, Best, Rapper, Daddy, Money, Best , Maker. I still understand what he means...crazay.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    OK. Lil Wayne = Only a few punch-ins; Dude does his verses straight through. "Vroom, had to bring the hog out...Everyday is christmans/ I'm egg-nogged out"

T.I.P.= Sick flow.

Khaled= Probably didn't make this beat.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Khaled= Probably didn't make this beat.

Of course he didn't.

It was produced by Danjahands.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    yea, ahem, by the way, i heard Lil Wayne trying to speak French if th "It's Me Bitches". Horrible. It wasn't french. It's "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir", not what he was trying to articulate. Wayne, stick to your mother-tongue language.

Yeah where would a New Orleans resident even hear French?

don't ask me, im not from new orleans...and i never went over there. But since Christina, Kim and Missy got it straight, i figured out Wayne could make an effort. What he was babbling didnt mean shit. Not that i care really...it was just in my mind when i read the topic. And excuse my french, but aint new orleans the only place where you have some french-like areas. I even heard there is a fraction of N.O. who even speak french (myth? legnd?, they are white, thats all i know).

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    don't ask me, im not from new orleans...and i never went over there. But since Christina, Kim and Missy got it straight, i figured out Wayne could make an effort. What he was babbling didnt mean shit. Not that i care really...it was just in my mind when i read the topic. And excuse my french, but aint new orleans the only place where you have some french-like areas. I even heard there is a fraction of N.O. who even speak french (myth? legnd?, they are white, thats all i know).

lols

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

lols

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I even heard there is a fraction of N.O. who even speak french (myth? legnd?, they are white, thats all i know).

It's called Creole, more or less just like Haitians speak...and there ain't no proper about it...and yes, it's white and yes, it's black...it's Creole.

my friend, i was being sarcastic...Actually, creole do not implies white and black only. Creole could also include a mix of spanish. Creole is a word that defines the language they speaks.It's also an adjective and a culture by extent. But Creole varies from town to town...In the West Indies, you have many different islands and they do not define their "creolity" the same way. Some was colonized by Spanish then French, so they ended up mixing french and spanish to create their own creole culture. This is the case in Guadalupe or Madinina. But if you go to Barbabdos, no signs of French in their creole. Because Barbados have never been "french-ised". The Creole part of N.O. is a result of the migration waves who took place in the 1800's. And when i mentionned the French, i was also referring to the Cajun part. Cajun and French share some common grounds. But i know you know that...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    my friend, i was being sarcastic...Actually, creole do not implies white and black only. Creole could also include a mix of spanish. Creole is a word that defines the language they speaks.It's also an adjective and a culture by extent. But Creole varies from town to town...In the West Indies, you have many different islands and they do not define their "creolity" the same way. Some was colonized by Spanish then French, so they ended up mixing french and spanish to create their own creole culture. This is the case in Guadalupe or Madinina. But if you go to Barbabdos, no signs of French in their creole. Because Barbados have never been "french-ised". The Creole part of N.O. is a result of the migration waves who took place in the 1800's. And when i mentionned the French, i was also referring to the Cajun part. Cajun and French share some common grounds. But i know you know that...

Cajuns are French Acadians.

Lousiana Creoles are most often of Haitian origin.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

How do I get this?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    You don't wanna crash like lalala bamba...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You don't wanna crash like lalala bamba...

That just won him the Mexican vote!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    5:00 in peep Wayne: "Damn right I kissed my daddy." on the hatters.

well admitting he did some suspect shit is hardly an "oh snap" on anybody.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

:hardasfuck: and :softasfuck: all at the same time, straight changin' the game! Love this verse, and I'm not a wizzy fan.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

well admitting he did some suspect shit is hardly an "oh snap" on anybody.

So not. Dude is not trying to brush this under the carpet. He knows about the hype and he's calling out all the hatters, by acknowledging his own man-kissing. 'Tough Dudes' acknowledging that they kiss men=

Khaled

this guy could go away forever and would be missed only by his close friends and family.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Khaled

this guy could go away forever and would be missed only by his close friends and family.

For sure. You know he has a prime radio spot on Power 96 (the original back in the day hip-hop station) in South Florida? Like 6pm till 10 or something. All the time he'll jus be yelling like a maniac. But I must commend his ability to assemble dope rappers on tracks that he didn't produce (fat joe and rick ross aside).

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    'Tough Dudes' acknowledging that they kiss men=

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

For sure. You know he has a prime radio spot on Power 96 (the original back in the day hip-hop station) in South Florida?

His show is on 99 Jamz, not power 96.

Power 96 is def not the "original back in the day hip-hop station". In the mid-late 80's that shit was 80% freestyle & bass music and 20% everything else "dance" oriented. They didn't play any hip-hop and r&b til the early 90's.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    (fat joe and rick ross aside)

Don't hate.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

For sure. You know he has a prime radio spot on Power 96 (the original back in the day hip-hop station) in South Florida?

His show is on 99 Jamz, not power 96.

Power 96 is def not the "original back in the day hip-hop station". In the mid-late 80's that shit was 80% freestyle & bass music and 20% everything else "dance" oriented. They didn't play any hip-hop and r&b til the early 90's.

Ok, my bad on the frequency mix-up. But who was playing hip-hop before that? I don't remember another radio station that was even fucking with hip-hop before power96, and college radio does not count.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    (fat joe and rick ross aside)

Don't hate.

I don't like to waste energy hating, but this guy is a dumbass and can't rapp

It blows my mind that he's been popular as long as he has

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

you obviously aren't aware of how much he is hustlin'

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

Don't hate.

I don't like to waste energy hating, but this guy is a dumbass and can't rapp

But that beard is unfuckwitable