UGK = Never coming out?

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
It has now been pushed to June 26.What is this foolishness?What is Jive waiting for? "Big Pimpin' Pt. II"?I don't think that's realistic at this point in their career and, what's more, I don't think it matters. UGK is one of the few album-oriented rap acts left, and they've got at least 500K extrordinarily devoted fans that will pick up this album regardless of when it drops, with or without a single in major rotation.Bun B managed to get to gold with his solo album on Rap-a-Lot.Put it out already!

Comments

• no fucking kidding. I am ready to hear this shit....especially since the best rapper alive is on it(Bun B, of course)

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    It has now been pushed to June 26.

Didn't this happen to their last album? Such a shame.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Inappropriate graemlin usage.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    I'm not expecting much from this album. Bun B's solo was garbation and Pimp C's comp was terrible too. Who knows maybe it will be good though.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Fucking Jive just doesn't know what to do with rapp anymore

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I'm expecting much from this album. Bun B's solo was greation and Pimp C's comp was decent too. it will be good.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    damn man, really? garbage? i can understand not loving it but it's a solid album. and pimp c's isn't as bad as everyone is sayin.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Bun B's solo was garbation

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Pimp C's album "The Sweet James Jones Stories" is a hidden gem.
    I didn't hear one after that though.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Pimp C's album "The Sweet James Jones Stories" is a hidden gem.
    I didn't hear one after that though.
    it had some great tracks on it but it is really obvious on the cut and paste tip. bun b's solo had some great tracks on it but something was missing. i had no idea it went gold. was that cos of the track with ying yang? pimp c's solo out of jail had like maybe three good tracks

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    The Jazzy fizzle productizzle is ....