Saturday night whats hood?

SyminSymin 999 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I am really digging the Siloette on the left side of this. Whole production is dope though.
    Flickr link

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    4 minutes and 22 seconds and yall minds bout to be blown.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    strange Divshare didnt have the option to embed the mp3 player.
    anyway i found this on a thrift store blank tape that i picked up.
    enjoy
    http://www.divshare.com/download/399488-2f9

• i paid for this whole seat, but i'm only using the edge.

how long now?

this nobody on SNL tonight must have a great agent, because i have no idea who the fuck he is.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

which one? just for tonight.
    ET is from the library, so take that into consideration.

• ET, just because you're on the clock.

i'm so heated about this nobody on SNL. who the fuck is shia lebeauf, and who decided it was ok for him to host this show? he's the star of some new nothing MTV flick. what the fuck...

haven't dled...what am i missing.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    80s synthasizer masterpiece.
    its 5 and a half minutes long though.
    i need to hear a blend done with it but i have no idea how to do it on a computer.

i have ET till tuesday though. but ive been aching to see the BMXing through the neighborhood scene.

• ok. i'm basing my decision strictly on strategy; not a fan of 80s kids movies in general, and i hated ET when i was a kid...so, it ain't on now.

will still ride for the neverending story, though.

will dl; just looking for that lazy ass imbed right now; worked the 7-7 on a saturday...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    ok. i'm basing my decision strictly on strategy; not a fan of 80s kids movies in general, and i hated ET when i was a kid...so, it ain't on now.

will dl; just looking for that lazy ass imbed right now; worked the 7-7 on a saturday...

Yeah, ET never really did it for me either. Dark Crystal is the way to go.

Neverending Story, eh? Loved it as a kid, but I don't know if it would still hold up. And Atreu (sp?) is a simply awful band name. Anyone ever heard them? I'm curious. Can they possibly be as bad as their name?

And I feel you on the Saturday thing. Just got off a 2:30-11:00 shift. At least we have Monday off. Boston headz know the deal.

• ok. i'm basing my decision strictly on strategy; not a fan of 80s kids movies in general, and i hated ET when i was a kid...so, it ain't on now.

Yeah, ET never really did it for me either. Dark Crystal is the way to go.

Neverending Story, eh? Loved it as a kid, but I don't know if it would still hold up. And Atreu (sp?) is a simply awful band name. Anyone ever heard them? I'm curious. Can they possibly be as bad as their name?

And I feel you on the Saturday thing. Just got off a 2:30-11:00 shift. At least we have Monday off. Boston headz know the deal.

sayin'. give it up for the regional holiday...

haven't seen neverending in a while, but i'll catch a scene or two on tv every now and again, and still dig it. ain't about to rent it.

pop culture shitty band names really get on my nerves...Fallout Boy, come on down! who cares what they sound like, they're already way too far down in my book.

i'll say this: i worked a concert once, and Fallout Boy performed. and, i couldn't help but think: as much as i hate this band, some 14 year old kid is going to hear them, and decide to get into the Clash, and that isn't the worst thing. these bands may suck, but, they could be much worse, and they have their place.

Oh, and here's what I'm loving right now:

Ultimate Force - Another Hit

pop culture shitty band names really get on my nerves...Fallout Boy, come on down! who cares what they sound like, they're already way too far down in my book.

i'll say this: i worked a concert once, and Fallout Boy performed. and, i couldn't help but think: as much as i hate this band, some 14 year old kid is going to hear them, and decide to get into the Clash, and that isn't the worst thing. these bands may suck, but, they could be much worse, and they have their place.

Hey, everybody has to start somewhere. I started to listen to hip hop radio back in the day for DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, but then you start listening to the other stuff like it, and before you know it, you're listening to all kinds of good stuff.

And the play-doh of your child mind is forever crusted into a warped and beautiful shape.

Oh, sorry about that. Took a hit of Rey's drink and blacked out for a second.

• Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh will have more legs than Fallout Boy, that I guarantee. Hell, I would probably still put 'Summertime,' up as the top bbq jam EVAR.

but, your larger point is well taken and spaken, and does not need any further explanation. now, to take a sip of my own dah-rink, and pass out...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm about to go mingle with the masses. Watch me!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    ok its 12:45 ive been editing a paper neglecting both films and the Strut.
    im gonna go after ET till i pass out. night

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    shia labouf shreds