beeeeeeeeat thread

2»

Comments

• very annoying when multi-tracking. vocals? forget about it.

i need to step my soundcard game up sometime soon.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    rapper on this one

but its ok

enjoy

DivShare File - whatsherface.mp3

when is behemoth 2?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    here is my page.. http://www.myspace.com/crushrockmusic

the first is me trying to record some parts live... rhodes, guitar and bass at least.. not to bad for an "outsider"

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    rapper on this one

but its ok

enjoy

DivShare File - whatsherface.mp3

when is behemoth 2?

that is off of it

itll be out later this year

i will make a post about it. but keep looking cuz im sure itll drop 5 pages like THAT haha

• i like ako's a lot... can't wait to get some of his shit on wax. here's my budget beats:

pencilface beats

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Dude, form on the ctmb beat. What are you recording to? Sounds like tape.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    very annoying when multi-tracking. vocals? forget about it.

very annoying when multi-tracking. vocals? forget about it.

It may not help, but try ASIO4ALL. It's a really handy little driver that manages to work better than most native soundcards.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    here is my page.. http://www.myspace.com/crushrockmusic

the first is me trying to record some parts live... rhodes, guitar and bass at least.. not to bad for an "outsider"

Your the man!

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    To Hijack this thread and Hopefully put some dough in pockets....

so I'm music supervisor for this low -budget documentary on the affects of Sneaker Marketing in NY, Africa & Austria called "Sneaker Stories" and we can't get the rights to Missy's Lose Control. Now I need to replace it. the Filmmakers are against using any overtly sexist shit so it kills a bunch of ish (tried to replace it with Poison Clan, but it was nixed due to content), so I'm here asking for help. does anyone make this kinda uptempo ish that's free of any major sample issues? Or better yet, do any of you old heads have that DAT of old Hip House tracks lying around???

I need something that's in the same ballpark tempo-wise as Lose Control for a scene in which a group of girls are dancing to it. I can email anyone interested the scene.

Compensation: As it's a low-budget thing, it's not a ton of money. We're not asking for free, but you won't be able to cop a Shark BAPE hoody with shipping.

PM, put on blast or him me up directly at [email]georges@outbackconcerts.com[/email] for more info.

THANKS,
    Georges

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the Filmmakers are against using any overtly sexist shit so it kills a bunch of ish (tried to replace it with Poison Clan, but it was nixed due to content)

Dog, what Poison Clan song isn't "overtly sexist"?

Rufftown Behavior is in my top 10!

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    Dog, what Poison Clan song isn't "overtly sexist"?

no doubt!!!!! As the director is a woman and this movie has a bleeding-heart slant, we're trying to make things as positive as possible. SOMEONE COME TO THE RESCUE!!!!

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    Here's something I just finished, I did all the instrumentation, the drums and sfx are the only samples...

also check www.myspace.com/beatsoups