Bjork - Earth Intruders (Timbaland) ... Fire?

PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Yes!LinkySorry if already discussed. That is all.

Comments

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    no. that is all.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I am a huge fan...I could listen to her sing while she just banged on a frying pan and I would like it, but this tune didnt grab me...I'll buy the LP just like I have purchased all of her other LP over the years. But the track wasnt bad, but it certainly wasnt fire.

• She lost me with Medulla. I need to bring me back.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    this seems better than the ish she did with Razel.....

• at least it's interesting. but I'm not blown away. I like that one high pitched ghoustly sound that falls and swings back up.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I like that one high pitched ghoustly sound that falls and swings back up.

You just described every vocal performance of Bjork's career.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This is kind of rocking. Tim produced this?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    thank you very much. ill be playin this out
    good looks

• speaking of her, anyone going to see her in Chicago? I tried to get tix from Ticketmaster with no luck at all, but I just might be able to get into the show through a friend that has an uncle that works security. So anyone else going?

speaking of her, anyone going to see her in Chicago? I tried to get tix from Ticketmaster with no luck at all, but I just might be able to get into the show through a friend that has an uncle that works security. So anyone else going?

I was trying to go as well, but the $1100 brake job on my ride made that impossible however...I was lucky to see her two nights in a row in Paris a few years ago...awesome fucking shows, try and go, it is worth it!

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    i like it.

btw what kind of brake job costs 1100? master cylinder replacement? new rotors?

• One of the best artists to see live. I've seen her 3 different times and plan on seeing her in Washington the end of May. Hopefully the Icelandic String Octet will be at that show. When Bjork, Zeena, Matmos (or Mark Bell) and the Icelandic String Octet perform together live it's something to be seen.

Not really feeling the stuff she has put out post Vespertine......but she has made enough classic shit to keep her as one of my all time favorite artists.

....even if she drops terds for the rest of her career.

i like it.

yeah front and back rotors and pads...I guess the brakes were only $650..it cost $450 to fucking fix my power window! Im goin back to the crank joints...fuck that!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    i like it.

yeah front and back rotors and pads...I guess the brakes were only $650..it cost $450 to fucking fix my power window! Im goin back to the crank joints...fuck that!

I just dropped a G on getting my brakes repaired/replaced and getting a replacement hub bearing on my car as well.

$450 for power window repair fucking sucks.

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
    I am a huge fan...I could listen to her sing while she just banged on a frying pan and I would like it, but this tune didnt grab me...I'll buy the LP just like I have purchased all of her other LP over the years. But the track wasnt bad, but it certainly wasnt fire.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I love her but this sounded like two different tracks playing at once.