Last minute predictions on MJ

13»

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Finally, some real news... Paris Hilton to Retire in 2 years

I feel like the dude in PCU... 'I can stop watching cnn.com!'

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    The case may have been weak but I do think MJ is an f'd up individal and most likey a pedophile. I mean a lot of evidence points that way even if it's not enought to convince a jury beyond a shadow of a doubt.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    The case may have been weak but I do think MJ is an f'd up individal and most likey a pedophile. I mean a lot of evidence points that way even if it's not enought to convince a jury beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I totally agree, but would this case have proceeded if he weren't Black??? I'm not saying whether he was REALLY guilty or not, just that such a flimsy case should have been deaded at the grand jury regardless of race.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Hey,

The only thing I wonder is why such a weak case even made it past the grand jury. What a waste of taxpayers' money!!!! Then again, Black folks are guilty until proven innocent no matter how flimsy the case.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

That prosecutor has had a hard-on for Mike going to jail for the longest. let's just hope he understands that this is not a validation of his 'lifestyle' choices in relation to young boys, but the wake-up call of a lifetime. Dude needs to watch A&E's "Intervention"

"Now son, this has gone far enough. You are hurting yourself and us. This whole thing has cost us, uh, I mean YOU, a lot of money."

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    the need for a big media circus is what mede this case get as far as it did, seriously. It's a diversion orchestrated by the governmet. Also I think MJ's celbrity/notoriety/wealth/wierdness suppersedes his blackness in terms of having an effect on his life and how he is treated.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Lovely
    Is the feeling now
    Fever
    Temperature's risin' now
    Power
    Is the force, the vow
    That makes it happen
    It asks no question why
    So get closer
    To my body now
    Just love me
    'til you don't no how
    Keep on with the force don't stop
    Don't stop 'til you get enough
    Touch me
    And I feel on fire
    Ain't nothin'
    Like a love desire
    I'm melting
    Like hot candle wax
    Sensation
    Lovely where we're at
    So let love
    Take us through the hours
    I won't be complainin'
    'Cause this is love power
    Heartbreak
    Enemy despise
    Eternal
    Love shines in my eyes
    So let love
    Take us through the hours
    I won't be complainin'
    'Cause your love is alright

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    not guilty of anything
    Told ya.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    I'm I the only person here who could give 2 shits about MJ & the whole verdict?

no you are not alone.

• I just cant wait for the R Kelly/Michael Jackson single when it drops..heard it supposed to be out in a few weeks. shits gonna be fiyahhhhh

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I just cant wait for the R Kelly/Michael Jackson single when it drops..heard it supposed to be out in a few weeks. shits gonna be fiyahhhhh

"Who peed in the Jesus Juice?"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    not guilty, y'all gots to feel me!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Michael was HIGH AS F^CK!!!....did you see his face when he left the court??? dude was wasted!!!.........LOL!!!!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Man...now what does he do? Does anyone think he'll record another lp?

I saw this asked on another thread also. Why would he not make another lp? Do you think he's going to start a new carrer? "This is such a relief, I am going to go back to school and become a health professional technician."

Dan

Hey,

The only thing I wonder is why such a weak case even made it past the grand jury. What a waste of taxpayers' money!!!! Then again, Black folks are guilty until proven innocent no matter how flimsy the case.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

MJ has not been Black for years.

But seriously, when there is a high profile child molestor prosecuters are desperate to get them. The problem is they are hard cases to prove. A case in point is the Morman sect that lives on the Utah Arizona boarder. Prosecuters have been trying for years to get enough evidence to bring charges against them, but have been unable to do so. Aint nobody giving Pee Wee Herman no breaks either.

Dan

I saw this asked on another thread also. Why would he not make another lp? Do you think he's going to start a new carrer? "This is such a relief, I am going to go back to school and become a health professional technician."

Dan

LOL.

Well there's no end to the career advice that he will recieve from talking heads all over the fucking place. And I am sure he will spend millions on an extreme career makeover. And it will no doubt have mixed results...Jesus, is there any end to this insanity? Why do I fucking care?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

I saw this asked on another thread also. Why would he not make another lp?

His last album was a financial disaster?

Not sayin he'll start a new career, but he's gotta do some work on the one he's got.

Not sayin he'll start a new career, but he's gotta do some work on the one he's got.

His last cd sold something like 5 million. That is not a disaster. It did sell less than anticipated and may not have recouped advance and record company charges, but no one lost any money.

Dan

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

His last cd sold something like 5 million. That is not a disaster. It did sell less than anticipated and may not have recouped advance and record company charges, but no one lost any money.

Dan

I think it was closer to a paltry 2 million.

Dan

I think it was closer to a paltry 2 million.

Likely, we should all be so unlucky, huh?

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Aint nobody giving Pee Wee Herman no breaks either.

For real. People get hysterical about sex and children and lose all perspective and ability to discern between bizarre, possibly ill-advised, behavior and predatory behavior.

• Gonna be one hell of a party at Neverland tonight

18 TO PARTY, 21 TO DRINK!!![/b]

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Incase anyone wanted to see this...

Triumph the insult comic dog visits the Jackson trial...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Gonna be one hell of a party at Neverland tonight

18 TO PARTY, 21 TO DRINK!!![/b]

everytime I see that new McDonaleds ad campaign in which they tell you to "Pound one" I start busting up

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Gallup: Public Splits, In "Major Racial Divide," on Michael Jackson Verdict

By E&P Staff

Published: June 14, 2005 11:30 AM ET

NEW YORK An overnight Gallup Poll released this morning shows that 48% of Americans disagree with the verdicts clearing pop star Michael Jackson of all charges in the molesting case and only 34% agree--along a ???major racial divide,??? Gallup said.

Whites disagree by about 2-1 (54% to 28%) while nonwhites take the exact opposite view by 2-1 (56% to 26%).

This recalls the O.J. Simpson verdict in 1995, when whites disagreed with him getting off by 62% to 27% while nonwhites supported it by 67% to 24%.

A clear majority, or 62%, believe that Jackson's celebrity status was a major factor in the verdict.

Nearly half said they were ???surprised??? by the verdict, with 24% saying they were ???outraged.???

Exactly one in four said they were ???still a fan??? of the singer. Almost as many said they were once fans but no longer.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

saying they were ???outraged.???

AWWW SHIT!!! outraged white folks..

hold ya heads NI66AS!!...something bad is about to happen

Gallup: Public Splits, In "Major Racial Divide," on Michael Jackson Verdict

By E&P Staff

Published: June 14, 2005 11:30 AM ET

NEW YORK An overnight Gallup Poll released this morning shows that 48% of Americans disagree with the verdicts clearing pop star Michael Jackson of all charges in the molesting case and only 34% agree--along a ???major racial divide,??? Gallup said.

Whites disagree by about 2-1 (54% to 28%) while nonwhites take the exact opposite view by 2-1 (56% to 26%).

This recalls the O.J. Simpson verdict in 1995, when whites disagreed with him getting off by 62% to 27% while nonwhites supported it by 67% to 24%.

A clear majority, or 62%, believe that Jackson's celebrity status was a major factor in the verdict.

Nearly half said they were ???surprised??? by the verdict, with 24% saying they were ???outraged.???

Exactly one in four said they were ???still a fan??? of the singer. Almost as many said they were once fans but no longer.

It is easier to prove that some kids mother is looking to get paid, than to prove what happened in a he-said-he-said situation.

We as a socity are responsible for the well being of our children. Michael is now in possesion of 2 or 3 of his own. When they write their tell all books in 20 years we will have to answer why we let it happen.

Unless of course he is innocent, which he maybe.

Dan

• We as a socity are responsible for the well being of our children. Michael is now in possesion of 2 or 3 of his own. When they write their tell all books in 20 years we will have to answer why we let it happen.

That's what I was saying to my wife last night. Wait until those kids grow up. This circus is going to take on a whole new dimension...

We as a socity are responsible for the well being of our children. Michael is now in possesion of 2 or 3 of his own. When they write their tell all books in 20 years we will have to answer why we let it happen.

That's what I was saying to my wife last night. Wait until those kids grow up. This circus is going to take on a whole new dimension...

I disagree...I mean, where are Fatty Arbuckle's kids?

seriously, unless they drop major Daddy Weirdest stories, then, yeah. But I have a feeling that mostly his kids are neglected, and probably raised more by a nanny staff than by him. He seems lost in his own mind garden to out it charitably.

• We as a socity are responsible for the well being of our children. Michael is now in possesion of 2 or 3 of his own. When they write their tell all books in 20 years we will have to answer why we let it happen.

I disagree...I mean, where are Fatty Arbuckle's kids?

seriously, unless they drop major Daddy Weirdest stories, then, yeah. But I have a feeling that mostly his kids are neglected, and probably raised more by a nanny staff than by him. He seems lost in his own mind garden to out it charitably.

I disagree...I mean, where are Fatty Arbuckle's kids?[/b]

Went on a silent killing spree...