San Diego fools - Livewire tonight

cascas 1,484 Posts
edited April 2007 in Announcements
The holmeseses, dtsill will be there. i'm rolling thru with the god, dizz le bull, djanna and h to the j. jim bean might be there. hippo jones might be there.30 minutes. let's get this drank and run thru traffic.boing!!

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    fuck. d.still plays next saturday. which reminds me...anyone wanna roll thru for drinks at the cas casa shoot me a pm. next saturday it's going down at my crib piece. i'll show you my pimp ass refridgerator. it's truly next level.

my party is on the 14th.

next time i make a post about live wire someone please remind me to bring my marker. bare walls to the maximum.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    oh...does anyone have email addresses for gianna michaels and aria giovanni? i'll invite them. i'm pretty sure aria has roots in san diego. also kid dragon or nando? are they from down here? i'm hella faded. someone please to help me out. i'll trade you some cds or something.

also please to share your cocaine expiereincensens.
    thanks.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    gianna michaels

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    bellcity in the casa. military brethren drop the knowledge bombs.

whugga whut?! you thought becuase cas was at the padres/giants game with undertheradar that wouldn't drop gems on a tuesday night? never that! cas will always come with the truths for the strut massive. petco park felt the wrath of true real schitt dudes. so what if we sat in the super duper nose bleed seats? even the vendor dudes were afraid to venture into our area to peddle their overpriced bullshit cracker jacks. who even eats that shit anymore. the prizes aren't even that fresh. i remember in my day i pulled a third guitar "baby don't cry" on flexidisk 45 out of one of 'em.

the afterparty of course was held at slumlord jim's. benito santiago rolled thru and did the cabbage patch. i made tony gwynn put my records away for me. and i showed jim beam how to drop "don't be cruel" by bobby brown and make it sound mo' fresh all 8 people in attendance. no dipest here, suckers. cas is that real.

shouts to mison, jim beam, undertheradardome, d.still, sara the bartendderer for the free dranks. even a mini bike gang/misfit hell's angels squad rolled thru to hear the truth that is tuesday nights at landlord jim's.

and just for a special bonus...here's a picutre of zo money bags showing young flash how to get busy on the biting shit.

on the road to riches and diamond rings/real dogs do real things

i'm trying to tell yall.
    i now that cosmo bakery coined the phrase, but i really feel that "get on my level" is owned by me and undertheradar tonight. i'm the holmseses with cosmo, so i know he wouldn't mind.

shouts to all the late night crew on the check in chicken.

dipset for the cheerleaders

timbs colored broccoli
    i play monopoly
    you write a ryhme
    but you do so sloppily
    big car interest
    woooly pink sweater vest
    money in savings
    make you gain interest

that wasn't the tightest rhyme i ever wrote but the dog must make urine on the trees. again....real dogs do real things. i thought i told you.

peace strut family.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    also. i didn't run thru traffic tonight, but i feel inclined to share that if you're looking for 2 for 1 pitas or silcone tubes, a-1 bargain hut acrross from landlord jim's has the hook-up. holler if you hear me. they were closed, but when i need pita bread and silicone in my life i now know where to go.

why do people hate this thread. this is highly entertaining and made for the people. instead of the vg- m+ talk, have a few drinks or 20 and share stories of your neighborhood, mr rogers style.

who are the people in cas' neighborhood? i will tell you.
    my neighbor invited me over to show me a minim ound of coke in kitchen trying to get the cas to "run a line". cas keeps his nose cleany clean, so i said no thank you weird neighbor. the other other nieghbor is friends with dude from the bronx tale...the kid who was on sopranos last season and totally had that dude over for drinks last last week and missed that shit. my other nieghbors are on some weird schittt and i saw a guy in boxers come running out of his house and into his plush lexus only to have the GUY's wife come home 3 minutes later. was the husband getting his freaky deaky on with another guy? can anyone tell me why a stranger guy wearing boxers comes running out of the house and speeds away in his car? cas needs to know. and the other other nieghbor is a retired couple who love the shit outta zogillamcguilla and helped me hang a new light in my dining room today. he's a cool as shit dude.

alright i think i'll call it a wrap.

i wrote this post lightly of 2 or 3 heinys and boy were they fine, g.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    [color:white]CAS SHREDS!!! [/color]

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you guys thought that this would sink into the depths of the announcements section? NOPE!! the announcements section is the new general section. truespeak.

tonight in san francisco, it's semi-going down at the final final on baker at lombard. come thru talk some shit and let's get this pool hustling money or we'll just rob people outside if that doesn't work out. i just bought a new carhartt jacket and am looking to test out its toughness. maybe i'll let you try to slice me with a box cutter if i'm feeling frisky.

i'm not djing there.
    i'll just be drinking there.

just saying.

• Doggie, how is SF treatin' ya? Buy some rap records for me.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    great. i just realized that i forgot to call you. sheeeeeeit.

hung with the holmses b.casue, stef, serg, rootless, morsecode and them at milk last weekend. serg was on stage at the end of the night and too drunk to step off the edge to get down. i had to pick his monkey ass up off the stage.

maybe j.rocc tonight. some red bull beat battle. could be dope.