WHO'S DRUNK

KidKKidK 119 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i just woke up

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    not me unfortunately. Thats a good thing though since i have been on a 6 day bender. Got to let my liver take a breather

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    the wii is amazing. fuck you batches!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    are there any good/interesting games out yet?

i still havent played one
    have you played smash bros?
    hows zelda?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I excel at this shit.

'Specially the boxing...

And hey, I'm real drunk.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

hows zelda?

The Wii is worth buying for the minigames alone. Wii boxing is just about the most hilarious video game to play with drunk people.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Tonight homie Montek cooked Suja and I a killer Punjabi dinner of corn roti & tofu saag. We drank a couple bottles of wine, then went to see GRINDHOUSE. After 15 minutes waiting in line, then 15 waiting in our seats, the crowd was told that the film was damaged, couldn't be shown, and we'd have to get a refund. So we adjourned to Monty's house with four more desi's (and a German) in tow and proceeded to drink about 3 more bottles of wine. Then we went to the club and danced until 2:30am with beers and whiskey in hand.

I'm drunker than a motherfucker now. Passing out is the only option at this point. Catch ya'll folls later.

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    yeah....drunk and ??????
    Still amped at 4:30ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

hows zelda?

The Wii is worth buying for the minigames alone. Wii boxing is just about the most hilarious video game to play with drunk people.

massive

boxing, bowling, tennis - fun,fun,fun!

zelda is GREAT!!!

red steel is average. rayman raving rabbits and super monkey ball are partly fun.

Hopefully, the resident evil game for wii will drop this year.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    5:28 am...

just got home. many sights seen last night... young talented 10th can attest.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    5:28 am...

just got home. many sights seen last night... young talented 10th can attest.
    TLI...due tell Delay...it's almost 2:00pm your times so you should be rolling out of bed right now.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

wow.. i dont remember posting this.

i pre-ordered smashbros and the new mario world. both look facemeltacular.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Tonight homie Montek cooked Suja and I a killer Punjabi dinner of corn roti & tofu saag. We drank a couple bottles of wine, then went to see GRINDHOUSE. After 15 minutes waiting in line, then 15 waiting in our seats, the crowd was told that the film was damaged, couldn't be shown, and we'd have to get a refund. So we adjourned to Monty's house with four more desi's (and a German) in tow and proceeded to drink about 3 more bottles of wine. Then we went to the club and danced until 2:30am with beers and whiskey in hand.

I'm drunker than a motherfucker now. Passing out is the only option at this point. Catch ya'll folls later.

Your multi-wine-bottle typing skills are

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Your multi-wine-bottle typing skills are

Don't underestimate the power of water between drinks, sweating out toxins by dancing, and halting your alcohol consumption an hour before going to bed.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

this guy in the picture is such a douchebag, he once posted a thread on another board about how badass Skrewdriver is.

But, to stay on topic...I was still drunk this AM after Shingaling's birthday bash...we played records until about 4:30...I DJ'd "blind" for a little bit...this new dude in town who has amazing taste was supposed to DJ also, but he got drunk and said he didnt have the manual dexterity to operate the machinery...so he just handed me records, and I just played them...didnt even check them out beforehand, most of them unknown to me, but every fuckin' record was a facemelter...raw-assed titty-shakin' Psycho RnB shit for days...I kinda wished I didnt get so loaded myself so I could remember what those records were...