Looking for those......(NRR)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
things that you slap around your wrist and it curls up? It used to be popular with kids like 10 years ago. You know what i'm talking about, the inside is some kind of metal.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    things that you slap around your wrist and it curls up? It used to be popular with kids like 10 years ago. You know what i'm talking about, the inside is some kind of metal.

Whoa, I just won a slap bracelet off a skeeball game two days ago! Then I read an article in Vapors where some dude was reminiscing about these and now this?! Trip out, hoLmes...

Herm

[color:white]Ladyfriend was at the house last night and slapped that shit around my cockerspa??ol. It was pretty funny. [/color]

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts

The metal on the inside was bent a little so that it wanted to either stay straight or curl. You could slap them on just from throwing them at your wrist... hahah you just brought me back...

Check your local dollar store.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Whoa, I just won a slap bracelet off a skeeball game two days ago! Then I read an article in Vapors where some dude was reminiscing about these and now this?! Trip out, hoLmes...

Herm

[color:white]Ladyfriend was at the house last night and slapped that shit around my cockerspa??ol. It was pretty funny. [/color]

Herm I love you dude. That shit is so damn funny and I know 'tis true no doubt.

• I bought this for my 8 year old daughter to use at her slumber party. What a waste. I had to do most of the assembly, and even then they did not turn out. The material was very poor quality and did not even cover the braclets. The glue was useless and would not stick. This was a huge disappointment to all of us.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    man that is so weird. I saw that one post before about the old highschool stuff and for some weird reason i thought about those things. Now this. crazzzeeeeeey

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Me and my homie were reminiscing about back in the day shit, and we started cracking up about that slap bracelet thing.

Anyway, I NEED ONE so that I could rock it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Is the official name "Slap Bracelet"? By the way, I am looking for the rare ones, like the NSync one.

Slap Bracelet

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    some girl tried to swallow one when it was straight and it currled up and she died