Who remembers these? High School Nostaljac Related

DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Grabbed a box of pictures from high school from my folks place and found one of these. I can't believe that was close to 10 years ago.

Comments

• brothasbrothas 22 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

I was in highschool 20 years ago.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

I was in highschool 20 years ago.

CO_SIGN

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

I was in highschool 30[/b] years ago.

• wescoasiawescoasia 126 Posts
    Grabbed a box of pictures from high school from my folks place and found one of these. I can't believe that was close to 10 years ago.

That just took me back for a minute. I wish I still had my copies of these mixtape catalogs. I ordered one Clue tape from them before and it was pretty wack, so I stopped checkin for them. Always fun to read the playlists though.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    That just took me back for a minute. I wish I still had my copies of these mixtape catalogs. I ordered one Clue tape from them before and it was pretty wack, so I stopped checkin for them. Always fun to read the playlists though.

This one actually had the order form filled out for three tapes, i never cut it out and ordered though. I grabbed a bunch of tapes off of these people in my day. I used to be all over DJ Juice tapes back then.

• That just took me back for a minute. I wish I still had my copies of these mixtape catalogs. I ordered one Clue tape from them before and it was pretty wack, so I stopped checkin for them. Always fun to read the playlists though.

This one actually had the order form filled out for three tapes, i never cut it out and ordered though. I grabbed a bunch of tapes off of these people in my day. I used to be all over DJ Juice tapes back then.

do you happen to have dj juice 49? It was after he went to cd. I'm dying for that one.