Comments requested

Vinyl4GiantsVinyl4Giants 5 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
was recently turned on to this blogger thing, but i can't tell if it's working or not. if anyone has a free sec, check it out and let me know if it's working... thanx in advance.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    plaese to include a link?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    The name of your blog is....

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    I think I saw your blog long enough to d/l your comp and see it was half mp3s, half m4as and half .ds_store Apple files. Friend, you should make sure that everything in there is the same format.

• was recently turned on to this blogger thing, but i can't tell if it's working or not. if anyone has a free sec, check it out and let me know if it's working... thanx in advance.

dood's blog

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Sorry man I didn't get past the first page, nothing really grabbed me.
    Keep on doing your thing, you get props just for getting it out there.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I think I saw your blog long enough to d/l your comp and see it was half mp3s, half m4as and half .ds_store Apple files. Friend, you should make sure that everything in there is the same format.

and the pokadot bkground is nagl. google some custom blogger backgrounds. i opt for the mad simple white.

• Sorry man I didn't get past the first page, nothing really grabbed me.

and ditch the rapidshare junk, divshare seems to be the prefered round these parts.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    MORE INFORMATION ON THE ALBUM/ARTIST PLAESE. NOT JUST LINKS TO CD RIPS.. or at least offer more of your own opinions.

• I understand you're just trying to share your love of the music, but sharing itunes ripped mp4s is a quick way for me to move right along. i think in blogs like these, people are interested in what you've dug up/discovered/rediscovered/collected, etc. Not what you heard, DL'ed, and posted.

Just to let you know.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "Thanks 4 da Add!"

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Sorry man I didn't get past the first page, nothing really grabbed me.

and ditch the rapidshare junk, divshare seems to be the prefered round these parts.
    rapidshare rules. bought a premium account and it's great. good value. especially with places like filecatchers and rapidsharelinks that supply much needed entertainment.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    I think the Miles Davis performance you posted was (recently?) released on video. You could mention that.

In fact, you ought to consider adding links to purchase the albums/comps you're posting (if commercially available). Maybe look into an Amazon affiliate deal?