it never ends with this guy

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
"ONCE AGAIN ASSHOLE WANKER, I informed several People worldwide now and you WILL SEE what happening soon you fucking asshole wanker.I will come soon to America and then i will come for a visit.I have your postal adress.Whatch your back.be carefull asshole."this is starting to go a little far.

Comments

• this is starting to go a little far.

Have you informed the Ebay-police?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i sent them a couple of the other messages and they said to just block his email address. but maybe it's time to send them another note.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    "ONCE AGAIN ASSHOLE WANKER, I informed several People worldwide now and you WILL SEE what happening soon you fucking asshole wanker.I will come soon to America and then i will come for a visit.I have your postal adress.Whatch your back.be carefull asshole."

this is starting to go a little far.

This is fucking awesome! How much did you sell him the record for?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    wait does this have anything to do with the $50,000 Ebay record auction?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    You talking about George W?
    SLAP HIM, yes, plaese!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Maybe you should just go ahead and holler at:

"Is this the eBay wanker, A**?"

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    "ONCE AGAIN ASSHOLE WANKER, I informed several People worldwide now and you WILL SEE what happening soon you fucking asshole wanker.I will come soon to America and then i will come for a visit.I have your postal adress.Whatch your back.be carefull asshole."

$27 + shipping.

i'm just getting very tired of this. sorry to start up yet another thread on this guy.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    i'm just getting very tired of this.

no 50% for mister sucker

"I will come soon to America and then i will come for a visit.I have your postal adress.Whatch your back.be carefull asshole."

I'm picturing a frenzied footchase with Herr Sucker yelling in broken English as he chases a giggling A*i through The Old Country at Busch Gardens.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i never[/b] get tired of this.

by the way....i must have missed the dudes name...plaese to inform

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    doc.vinyl

and it would appear other unnamed soulstrut members have had a problem with him too.

• "ONCE AGAIN ASSHOLE WANKER, I informed several People worldwide now and you WILL SEE what happening soon you fucking asshole wanker.I will come soon to America and then i will come for a visit.I have your postal adress.Whatch your back.be carefull asshole."

$27 + shipping.

i'm just getting very tired of this. sorry to start up yet another thread on this guy.

WOW!!! Maybe hes a lurker here and saw your threads and now he wants VENGENCE.....

Thats out of control. I would definately not fuck around, report that shit. That threatening/harrasment stuff can get serious really quick. You never know.

I mean, what an idiot. It has to be a young dude to have the time to piss away fucking with you over a $30 ebay transaction. His persistance is really crazy.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    . It has to be a young dude to have the time to piss away fucking with you over a $30 ebay transaction.

i doubt it...young kids are too busy trying to get laid and shooting guns and doing meth to fuck around typing threats and shit..and young dudes who piss away $30 on records are typically nerds who dont have the heart to make threats anyway... and the line about i have your postal ..blah..blah...nah..its some lonely 30-40 year old dude who has no life and gets no ass and sweats alot and drives a car with red tape over the rear tail light......fuck him.....ignore dude and he will go away

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    . It has to be a young dude to have the time to piss away fucking with you over a $30 ebay transaction.

i doubt it...young kids are too busy trying to get laid and shooting guns and doing meth to fuck around typing threts and shit..... and the line about i have your postal ..blah..blah...nah..its some lonely 30-40 year old dude who has no life and gets no ass and sweats alot and drives a car with red tape over the rear tail light......fuck him.....ignore dude and he will go away

right-eo... already have some lowdown courtesy of Frank on who this guy is- you may have him down pat.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    doc.vinyl

and it would appear other unnamed soulstrut members have had a problem with him too.

Is that a German guy? Let me know. I'm not good at yelling at people, but I remember Frank once called this German guy and sorted things out. Let me know if you need help and got a phone number.

Like I once said: My uncle lives near that guy!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    already talked to frank about him.
    would be glad to forward info if you want to.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    already have some lowdown courtesy of Frank

That would be Frank of the German Record Collectors Association (Internal Affairs Division).

ALEIT: So Frank, you think you can take this doc.vinyl feller?
    FRANK: No problem mein freund - we've been after this Mr. Sucker for years and it's my job to clean up the GRCA no matter what the cost. As payment, just leave a plate of blood sausage on the table for me. Say Aleit, you really do look like a redneck.
    ALEIT: (slaps head with flourish) Oy vey!

(cue laughter, roll credits)

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    already talked to frank about him.
    would be glad to forward info if you want to.

Go ahead. I'd help! But let Frank try first. He's a lot meaner than little dude Grope.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    If this guy is bitching over $30 you really think he's gonna pay for a plane ticket, hotel room and rental car??

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    If this guy is bitching over $30 you really think he's gonna reboot Woman of the Ghetto and make it sound good and be legal and shit like that[/b]

• If this guy is bitching over $30 you really think he's gonna pay for a plane ticket, hotel room and rental car??

He's at the Travel Agents now, waving a machete around and rolling his eyes over a SuperSaver fare to N.O.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    If this guy is bitching over $30 you really think he's gonna pay for a plane ticket, hotel room and rental car??

I won't name names but I know a guy who flew to NY from the South to punch someone over an $8 dvd that was never sent. LOL. As he put it "I don't care about the money, it's the principle...plus it gives me an excuse to go to NY" It was a classic moment as it ended up being a girl...lol. Oh well...I doubt she'll be talking smack again after that shit

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I won't name names but I know a guy who flew to NY from the South to punch someone over an $8 dvd that was never sent. LOL. As he put it "I don't care about the money, it's the principle...plus it gives me an excuse to go to NY" It was a classic moment as it ended up being a girl...lol. Oh well...I doubt she'll be talking smack again after that shit

One question:
    1. What was the movie?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

One question:
    1. What was the movie?

Revenge of the Nerds

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Ha, you don't actually use your home address, do you?

You know, you should call the German police or whatever. That would be funny.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

no, i use my work address.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

One question:
    1. What was the movie?

Vase de noces... Was it worth it? I doubt it. I can't justify his actions at all. I mean, he didn't beat the girl down or anything, but if it was a guy would it be worth it? I don't think I'd want to meet anyone with that film anyhow. Something tells me if I did, I'd end up in a box somewhere tied up. HAHAHAH

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean, you got his info too right?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean, you got his info too right?

not worried, just irritated.

• $27 + shipping.

Nah com'on we love the drama

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    already have some lowdown courtesy of Frank

That would be Frank of the German Record Collectors Association (Internal Affairs Division).

ALEIT: So Frank, you think you can take this doc.vinyl feller?
    FRANK: No problem mein freund - we've been after this Mr. Sucker for years and it's my job to clean up the GRCA no matter what the cost. As payment, just leave a plate of blood sausage on the table for me. Say Aleit, you really do look like a redneck.
    ALEIT: (slaps head with flourish) Oy vey!

(cue laughter, roll credits)

wow, you've been on a roll lately