anyone see the El-P tour yet?

masarumasaru 63 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
I can't stop listening to ISWYD. wondering how the live show is... Dibbs ripping it up?

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I can't stop listening to ISWYD. wondering how the live show is... Dibbs ripping it up?

dunno but i heard they cancelled the chicago date..

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I hope Dibbs gets his own short set like when he used to rock w/ Atmosphere. That was always the highlight for me

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    I hope Dibbs gets his own short set like when he used to rock w/ Atmosphere. That was always the highlight for me

i would count on it. he's a good dj to get the crowd amped.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

kinda wierd but he's playin' at the Bonnaroo fest in Manchester,TN this summer.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

Saw him at the Troubador in LA. Very dope show. The crowd was wild. I like them album, but I have to admit I get a little tired of hearing him rhyme. When are they gonna release an instrumental version?

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

kinda wierd but he's playin' at the Bonnaroo fest in Manchester,TN this summer.

Not too surprising. With hip hop more than anything else, they usually latch onto whoever did something of note during the year. If the LP was dropping in August or September you probably wouldn't see him there.