!!!Jam Of The Day!!! (post one related)

ovulationistovulationist 290 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I mentioned this cut in my 5 beginning of summer choons. Makes me feel good. Also, my webspace has been on the fritz today, im hoping it is now working correctly so, enjoy. I look foward to hearing whats on your platters.

Brainstorm "Everytime I See You (I Go Wild) "

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I look foward to hearing whats on your platters.

after a long summer Sunday this is the type of upbeat shit I wanna get down with...

Ozone "Will Always Shine"

Some serious old folks at the BBQ yelling out "This is my Jam" type ISH

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Ray Cash "Sex Appeal"

Audio and video:

www.raycash.com

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

The BOMB!!!!

Okay my one is a classic, but its some of the most entertaining random self-repping shit I have ever heard:

Willie Wood - Willie Rap [/b]

I'm always digging that bit where he says he's well known like Burger King, but adds that he doesn't actually sell any burgers or french fries, you know just to clear up any misunderstandings... huhaaaaaa!! Fressshhhhhh. Oh and that bit at the end where he spits out like 5 different lyrics in two seconds. Woooooooo-haaaaa. JEAH!!!

Anyway, I reckon that if you threw this on at a barbeque, everyone would all be standing round diggin it - Even if they was that old woman who keeps dissing Bsides. She'd come over to the dark side with this cut man.

• I look foward to hearing whats on your platters.
    after a long summer Sunday this is the type of upbeat shit I wanna get down with...

Ozone "Will Always Shine"

Some serious old folks at the BBQ yelling out "This is my Jam" type ISH

Thats pretty smooth Guzzo.

Im not sure how many ya'll is on the Disco tip, but i know you will be unable to deny this intro break. This is from '81. Blows faces on a loud system. Have at it!!
    Satin Dream "Stay Away From My Lover"

MORE!! MORE!!!