no carb people

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
i can take a few pieces of matzah per year before my stomach erupts. my plan for the next 8 days is a mix of salads and boston market type meals (minus the cornbread and stuffing). what are some other options?

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    last three years I was living right near an In-N-Out Burger, so I went heavy on the "protein-style" burgers wrapped in lettuce.

not sure about this year; I guess a lot of grilled meat/veggies. gotta find myself a Korean BBQ or something.

I never really notice the important roll bread plays in filling my stomach until Passover rolls around.

BTW happy passover b/w enjoy your freedom.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    i can take a few pieces of matzah per year before my stomach erupts. my plan for the next 8 days is a mix of salads and boston market type meals (minus the cornbread and stuffing)[/b]. what are some other options?

Never that, son!

I, however, might ditch my banana and Nutella sandwich I brought home for something a little bit more risky, dare I say tuna (no pink at lunch) tacos.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    happy passover b/w enjoy your freedom.

indeed.

I'm not on the unleavened bread diet this year, but I will be messing with Egg Matzah with whipped cream cheese and matzah brie

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I, however, might ditch my banana and Nutella sandwich

suprised that a "no carb" thread got your attention. you gonna wash down that chocolate butter sandwich with an extra-large milkshake?

I, however, might ditch my banana and Nutella sandwich

suprised that a "no carb" thread got your attention. you gonna wash down that chocolate butter sandwich with an extra-large milkshake?

Naw, man. Sixty-four ounce Coke.

I know you're constipated but no need to act like grandma.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    haha. i'm only 3 meals deep into passover, the stomach issues won't surface until i run out of matza-alternatives. speaking of stomach issues....this weekend i heard this comic say the following, which had me on the floor:

"i think the only appropriate time to yell out I HAVE DIARRHEA is when you are playing scrabble...you know, cause its worth a shit-load of points"

Still the best get-out-of-work excuse known to man. What is your boss going to say to that? Mention the D-word and you're home free.

or, rather, ::anicedoodoogumbo::