Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton Florida Spots?

coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
I'm making the trip down there tommorow and I'm :5pager: wondering if their are any spots I should check out.Thanks

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That's tough. Fort Lauderdale is my hometown. It's mostly thrifts and the flea market. If you're there on a Satruday head tot he Swap Shop around 8 AM, and head to the parking lot int he back where dudes are just unoading trucks of crap. It's on Sunrise Blvd. East of 441 and West of US1. I don't think you'll find much in Boca, but I could be wrong. The thrifts can come through pretty hard down there though because there's probably about three people that dig in the area.

• kemskems 120 Posts
    there's probably about three people that dig in the area.

wow, that's nice. you're probably right though. Swap is definitely the move and you can also hit up Kelly's. He's open every Saturday and most Fridays. Get at me and I'll give you the info. peace.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    word on the street is one particular collector donated about 50 crates to local thrift stores (i forget which one, but he dropped it off at a donation center). That was in boca raton, so the thrifts might be straight.

the cat who's records these where puts out comps (wont say which ones) and didnt feel like selling these particular records one by one and just needed space.

check kelly's klassics on saturday, thats in ft lauderdale

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    Thanks for the info guys. I really appreciate it. I'm going to check out these spots.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    ill be up in kellys on friday
    holla