stratus "girl" eddie bo/inez cheatham for trade

johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
edited April 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
minty copies of both of these up for trade:stratus[/b] - girl/wild woman (wyldwood)eddie bo & inez cheatham[/b] - lover and a friend/if i had to do it over (capitol issue) bb hole, sl warp, naplooking for northern, crossover 45s in return45s like the following, but i am open to other trades as welllovations - i don't want you/same (capcity)shirley wahls - why am i crying/ that's how long... (king)sapphires - i've got mine you better get yours (swan)sebastian williams - get your point over/i don't care what mama said (ovide)ambers - another love/potion of love (smash)martha jean love - how to succeed in love/do you want (abc)quinn harris - i'll always love you/protect me from myself (m.l.e.)four flights - all i want is you/pt 2 (almeria)barbara mason - you better stop it/happy girl (arctic)continental 4 - (you're living in a) dream world/nite moods (jay-walking)irma coffee - any way the wind blows (hi)the artistics - the chase is on (brunswick)harlod melvin and the blue notes - get out (landa)lee williams and the cymbals - it's everything about you (that i love) carnivaled crook - that's alright (tri-sound)al hudson and the soul partners - i'm about loving you (atco)candy and the kisses - out in the streets again (scepter)kool blues - can we try love again (capsoul)pm me or email directly: [email]rswyes@gmail.com[/email]