thats just my baby daddy (latepass)
    and
    i aint the one - NWA

i got this delay rmx:

or you can listen here

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I have one:
    Reggae Philharmonic Orchestra-Love And Hate

These are the ladies who played the strings behind Soul II Soul, and for some reason I always liked the song. I'll eventually track down the vinyl or CD so I can use it for my podcast (or the instrumental for "something else") but it would be great to hear this again.

EDIT: Nevermind. Did a blog search and found the whole album, WITH instrumental for "Love And Hate"
    http://rapidshare.de/files/14866632/The-RPO.rar

Most of this album is crap, but I haven't heard it in almost 20 years. I still have the cassette case (no tape) right here.

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
    Mr. Dibbs-turntable scientifics mixtape----mine is completely destroyed from overplay.

Great mix! only got this @128, sorry better than nothing..

i gotta check this thread more often. good looks! 128k is better than dolby C tape hissssssss.....

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    does anyone have or know the old break that funkmaster flex, kid capri play all the time and Rob Swift used to use in dmc routines that is like a re-edit of james brown's "get up, get into it, get involved"??

i thought it was just the original but the break they use goes right from the vocal "everbody get.." and into the first beat.

if the answer is super-obvious excuse my stupidity.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    128k is better than dolby C tape hissssssss.....

does anyone have or know the old break that funkmaster flex, kid capri play all the time and Rob Swift used to use in dmc routines that is like a re-edit of james brown's "get up, get into it, get involved"??

i thought it was just the original but the break they use goes right from the vocal "everbody get.." and into the first beat.

found the answer but not the mp3.

"fusion beat" off one of the bozo meko lp's w/ grandmaster flash.

anyone got this? i will do my best to return the favor.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    I'm after Nat Dove and The Devils - Joy, from the Petey Wheatstraw soundtrack... i'm away from all my records at the moment and need it for something.
    Any help appreciated!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I'm after Nat Dove and The Devils - Joy, from the Petey Wheatstraw soundtrack... i'm away from all my records at the moment and need it for something.
    Any help appreciated!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

i aint the one - NWA

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    How bout...

Need that MP3 bad...

thanks!!!!!!

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    I was thinking of doing a Betty Davis special on my community radio show (Bay FM Byron Bay) on monday and it would be good to have any of I think 2 tracks she did as Betty Mabry on 45. I would fully appreciate it. I have the 3 Betty Davis lps.

To the guy who did the Betty Davis interview would in be Ok to play some it credited of course on my show. i will Pm him of course.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Any help appreciated!

Thanks man!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Lost Boyz "Renee" (both versions)
    Lost Boyz "Lifestyles Of The Rich & Shameless"
    Lost Boyz "Lex, Coups, Beemas & Benz"

De La Soul "Trying People"

Thanks.

Thanks.

OHH!
    Good requests. Easy, too. if no one else ups them by then and you still need them, I can do it when I get home from work at 3am EASTERN TIME

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cool. No rush. I actually remembered when i looked at another thread that somehow I lost "Trying People" somewhat recently... no idea how that happened. Also, it would save me from burning the Lost Boyz shit from the vinyl.

Thanks

• Steve Kuhn: Saga of Harrison Crabfeathers (live version) please!

"Trying People"

one of the greatest "emotional" hip hop songs ever. and one of my favorites of ALL TIME.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Also Craig Mack "Making Moves With Puff"

• ll cool j = mama said knock you out instr. or bonus beats. whatever it was called. Pretty please.

Thanks.

(in order of requests above)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2696379bfd0ac8/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/26964040db82d2/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2696440a114e20/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/26964587455d3d/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2696485310dc06/

bonus "trying people (instrumental)"
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/2696503290f9c9/

Also Craig Mack "Making Moves With Puff"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2696523b750970/

ll cool j = mama said knock you out instr. or bonus beats. whatever it was called. Pretty please.

i'm not sure what that is on. cause its not on the 12 inch.

• ll cool j = mama said knock you out instr. or bonus beats. whatever it was called. Pretty please.

i'm not sure what that is on. cause its not on the 12 inch.

ha that's what i thought. It's not on the mama/jingling baby one or the uk. but it's on the plain old normal one.

check out discogs.com

• This is actually not downloading for me correctly. It plays in my iTunes but it's almost inaudible, it's very very low.

Still the same issue, sorry dude. I really don't know. But thanks for trying anyway, I don't want to put you out any further than you've gone.

I dubbed this off my lp last night, but forgot to upload it...

• barbershop mc's - music, money, women

I know i've got this somewhere, but could not find it.. lemmie know if you want this one though shit is hot.

My Documents12inchThe_Barbershop_Mcs-The_Barber_Shop-Vinyl-2001

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Got a birthday coming up, and would like to have an mp3 of:

Jimi Hendrix/Curtis Knight - "Happy Birthday"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    lil kim "Lighters Up"