Stuff you ain't looking for...

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Ran a search on Ebay looking for some Edan - The most random shit showed up. I never knew that "Edan" was such a popular noun. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43060&item=5002338204&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19242&item=5981011564&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31807&item=5583629979&rd=1

And who the hell are these guys?

Peace

h

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Actually I think some people on here might just be looking for that one...

• Actually I think some people on here might just be looking for that one...

HA!!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Oh man! That holding your hands out pose is someplayed out hippie shit. That's like rock bands standing in front of brick walls.

(insert link to worst band photo's web page)

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I can't help but think he's puckering up from the sour taste of ur*ne in that cup!

"I spent so much on this raer I have to live off my own urine for 2 weeks."

I can't help but think he's puckering up from the sour taste of ur*ne in that cup!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

"I spent so much on this raer I have to live off my own urine for 2 weeks."

god damn, that t-shirt is fuckin tiny.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    yo Edan theres these new inventions out called Haircuts and Razors! check em out when you get a chance!!!

yo Edan theres these new t-shirts out called Large and Extra Large! check em out when you get a chance!!!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    can he live?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    can he live?

sayin..not every digger has a buzzcut, a boy band goatee, and wears t-shirts that hang down to their fuggin knees

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    can he live?

sayin..not every digger has a buzzcut, a boy band goatee, and wears t-shirts that hang down to their fuggin knees

yup!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i actually like that shirt and would rock it, but come on, dude REALLY needs a haircut and a shave

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i went digging in basketball shorts, an xxl (i can fit small fine, usually wear medium) shirt, and slippers with some hawaiian print on them on friday. i felt great.

saying

old dudes wear old clothes and come up
    no shame, cold rocking scruffy gear here on all digs

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Who has sour urine? Salty, maybe, but sour... ?

ayo

Who has sour urine? Salty, maybe, but sour... ?

Who has actually tasted their urine and can say what it tases like?