happy birthday, dollar_bin!

2»

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Viva Cesar Chavez, and UCSF! Gonna be out in the world today, thanks everyone.

Can i Guess Where?

have a great day, it's nice out.

• Buuuuuuuuump! Such a great dude (and fellow Aries). Hope all is well with you and Mrs. Dollar_Bin.

Please log in and share some good news from your world.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Thanks Ross!

My own birthday got a little sidetracked this year. It's a bit of a harrowing tale, but once we're in the clear I'll have a hell of a story to share with the 'Strut.

• My man

When I saw this I was like "Hmm...I wonder if his child has arrived". Hope everything turns out well. You really are a good dude.

• happy bday and good luck with the little one! it's gonna be a great year.

• Sending good thoughts your way, Tom. Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks Ross!

My own birthday got a little sidetracked this year. It's a bit of a harrowing tale, but once we're in the clear I'll have a hell of a story to share with the 'Strut.

1 year later:

IMG_4842

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Thanks Ross!

1 year later:

IMG_4842

Cute baby, T*m!

Happy birthday!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This thread always trips me out. I click on it to type happy birthday BUT I ALREADY HAVE.

Happy birthday (again), Tom!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Happy Birthday dollar_bin!

dollar_bin said:
    Thanks Ross!

1 year later:

IMG_4842

3 years later

Four-oh beyotches.

• Where's the "Love" button?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Happy Birthday .gif king!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Awesome. Happy bday once again

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Dolla_Bin,

I wish you a Happy Birthday, my man, and a long life filled with peace and prosperity.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak