Timbaland - Bounce

Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
That beat is bonkers!it's on the allhiphop front pageThat is all...

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    That beat is bonkers!

it's on the allhiphop front page

That is all...

anyone heard the full lp yet? is it full of timberlake guest shots? can magoo rap yet? inquiring minds wanna know.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    That beat is bonkers!

That is all...

anyone heard the full lp yet? is it full of timberlake guest shots? can magoo rap yet? inquiring minds wanna know.

I heard the track with the Hives, which was OK, and the Nelly & JT feature with all the "controversial" disses but, so far, that's it.

On a completely different topic, I'm feeling that NORE joint on "Jackin' For Beats". Is this new or has it been floating around on Killah Kuts or something for about three months and I've just been oblivious?

• That beat is bonkers!

That is all...

------------

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    *beepbeep*

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    it sounds like he sampled the noise that a straw makes when you move it up and down on the fountain drink lids.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    it sounds like he sampled the noise that a straw makes when you move it up and down on the fountain drink lids.

would not be suprised in the least

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    The LP is a pretty weak. Some good tracks though. Bounce, Give It To Me, Release, Way I Are, those are the particular standouts for me so far (also they are the first few tracks on the album) oh yeah and the Fallout Boy track for sheer comical value.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    The LP is a pretty weak.

I wouldn't call it weak (it's pretty strong if you spend your nights off exclusively in the club), but a little disappointing. I was hoping to hear more rap oriented tracks, a la "3 a.m."

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The LP is a pretty weak.

I wouldn't call it weak (it's pretty strong if you spend your nights off exclusively in the club), but a little disappointing. I was hoping to hear more rap oriented tracks, a la "3 a.m."

I'd say it goes a few steps beyond "disappointing."

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    a little disappointing

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    The LP is a pretty weak.

He's just keeping consistent with his other albums. That Bounce beat is pretty haught, though. I want the instrumental.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The LP is a pretty weak.

All four of the tracks I've heard thus far are straight rancid.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Shit that song is hot.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Shit that song is hot.

Saying. This shit is pretty fucking bananas.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The LP is a pretty weak.

All four of the tracks I've heard thus far are straight rancid.

Yeah. I never thought I'd feel nostalgic for the Timbaland and Magoo days but for those thinking they're going to get a Timbaland album in the older mode...be prepared for something that's more like a Pharrell LP.

Shit that song is hot.

Saying. This shit Justin's two-dozen references to menage-a-trois is pretty fucking bananas.

Okay, the beat is pretty crazy on this one, so that's 1-for-5.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    He's just keeping consistent with his other albums.

I can;t say I'm really up on his catalog but has ever had a good (never mind great) album??

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Also sounds like he sampled that 'Car Wash' Moog sound that the Beasties used for Shake Your Rump...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    is that nina simone on the hook to Oh Timbaland? I think he also took the hit-hats from the orginal.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    yup... kinda like it.

He's just keeping consistent with his other albums.

I can;t say I'm really up on his catalog but has ever had a good (never mind great) album??

No, I think that's what Sketch was getting at; wouldn't want to disappoint all those fans that purchased previous mediocre albums.

Tim is like some sort of autistic savant; he's clearly a genius, but I don't think he can tell the difference between a great Tim record and a terrible one. He definitely can't select an album's worth of quality tracks on his own--for that, he requires a collaborator like Missie or even JT (not Magoo).