12X12 (what the fuck related)

ovulationistovulationist 290 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Im going through some old Wax Poetics earlier, and im wondering why they stopped the 12 X 12 stuff. I only have Louis Vega and Danny Krivit, (i'm missing a few earlier issues), but that is such a hot section. Danny K's is great. His selection is on point. I would love to see more of that. Like Bobby Viteritti, and Nicky Siano. I have thought to myself how dope it would be if there was a joint like Wax Poetics dedicated to the Deep Disco and House. I would definatly be a lifetime subscriber.That is all.....

Comments

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    I have thought to myself how dope it would be if there was a joint like Wax Poetics dedicated to the Deep Disco and House. I would definatly be a lifetime subscriber.

yo start one, you have the vision & the idea, rush that shit before it gets scooped on...

i got you pm, but i think your pms is turned off i cant reply to it...
    holla

• Cool, i'm straight now. Hit me up.

steve marshall & touch - do what you will - reynolds records
    shit is nuts...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    12X12 was one of the best things they had

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    I have thought to myself how dope it would be if there was a joint like Wax Poetics dedicated to the Deep Disco and House. I would definatly be a lifetime subscriber.

that mag is called Keep On

sadly its going through a major revamp at the moment.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I was about to say. I still haven't been able to find that mag locally.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    well it was only coming out as a quarterly...

now they're suppossedly switching to a smaller free format and it'll be a monthly distributed around shops in the UK... don't know if its gonna make the trip accross the pond anymore.