Zion Invitation Dub LP

twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I saw an interesting looking reggae LP yesterday called "Zion Invitation." I can't find any info about it and it was a little too price for me to feel comfortable taking a chance. Anyone heard of it?

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Ha ha, yes. My memory for titles is pretty bad. Thanks!

So is it good?

• I*n,
    i would buy that without hesitation. . .

how you?

bp

I think it is decent, but honestly I enjoy my other 20-30 dollar dub records more.
    Depends on what you like in your sound, plus I know close to nothing about this genre.

• fantastic sleeve - I've never seen/heard of it before

• Depends on what you like in your sound, plus I know close to nothing about this genre.

yet you start a thread on super ape being GOAT

I forgot who said this, "Be the change that you want to see" or something? I think that's brilliant. Word up, peace to my OGs. nawmean?

• yeah, thats a good quote - I try to avoid negativity but sometimes you have to call things.

And as for

Word up, peace to my OGs

not too sure if you're referencing my low post count, but thats cause I changed handles - I've been here for 6 + years boss

yeah, thats a good quote - I try to avoid negativity but sometimes you have to call things.

And as for

Word up, peace to my OGs

not too sure if you're referencing my low post count, but thats cause I changed handles - I've been here for 6 + years boss

Man, these new names are getting me confused!! I didn't even know who Edith Head was until recently. Who are you? Depending on who you are, I may just fall the fuck back.

This is my first time listening in full to Light of Saba....

My ears are being spoiled at the moment.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    yeah, thats a good quote - I try to avoid negativity but sometimes you have to call things.

And as for

Word up, peace to my OGs

You can change your name without signing up all over again...
    Tons of people have done it lately.

• yeah yeah, I know but I changed it in December .. it was just lucero, not a massive one, and I'm not the worlds heaviest poster, and yes I like light of saba and super ape and harry mudie and mikey dread and king tubby and prince fari and phase one .. its friday arvo here, I'm off for a beer, peace out

nice.