thes one - lifestyle marketing

2»

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I heard "Target" via a friend AND I LOVE THE CHOPPING! I'm waiting to cop the full-length.

cheetah, northwestern bell 2, and gate city savings & loan are my cuts!!

full length is a must.

• even this totally dude is really feelin' this - good work Thes!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Feelin' It

• Thanks everyone for the kind words and to anyone who made it out to the release party at GreyOne on Saturday. As far as Japan goes, P-Vine is carrying it but it is import only, hopefully it will still get a little bit of push by them. Tomorrow is the day, should be in retailers around the country, if not, ask for it by name!

thanks again everybody for the good words and the support. It made me feel better as I flew to Knoxville to do a show (knowing everyone was down at WMC partying).

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I trust I can find one of the LPs here. Going to stop by sometime this week.

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    i bought two copies of the 10". liked it alot.
    will buy the lp in some weeks, when im going to order a lot of hiphop. broke right now

• Love the new LP Thes

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    Love the new LP Thes

me too! Beautiful gatefold design as well.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    in case you don't frequent the 'announcements' section:

NEW INTERVIEW at groundliftmag.com[/b]

"My experience with Hip-Hop, when I really felt like I was part of a movement, was really based off of going to shows and being around a community of people, and I don't care what people say, MySpace is not a substitution for that. It's not the same thing as meeting people hand to hand and sometimes people would get into fights, but it was still a community for better or for worse. It kept us on our toes and eager."

THES ONE[/b]