I am not a Nikehead.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
But I'ma do my best to pick these up: (Truth be told, I'm not a bball head either. Maybe I'll just rock the right one...)

Comments

• I do not wear chains that excite the feds.

oh word?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    But I'ma do my best to pick these up:

(Truth be told, I'm not a bball head either. Maybe I'll just rock the right one...)

those are ill, i hope they do another colorway of them though.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    these are the bobbito limiteds right?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    ill be buyin those. nice

ill be buyin those. nice

did hypebeast mention what they might retail for? I'm guessing over $200. Are they Tier 0?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Those colors are so foul. I think the person doing the colorways for the 25th anniversary series is colorblind, everything in the series has been flat out ugly so far.

Those colors are so foul. I think the person doing the colorways for the 25th anniversary series is colorblind, everything in the series has been flat out ugly so far.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think these have anything to do with the AF1 25th anniv. joints, these were designed in collaboration with Bobbito Garcia.

I went and checked the hypebeast blog, they say this is the first in a series of AF1's Bobbito is doing. Let's hope he keeps the design and changes up the colorway to something a little less hideous. I think these can work for some heads but certainly not for me. I'm hoping for some with a black sole, white midsole, and some kind of red/black or white/?? colorway up top.

According to High Snobiety, the first set of 25th anniv shoes were about basketball, and as of April they are moving on to shoes inspired by "street culture", whatever that is.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/home/the_dai...Hash=6ae665b01f

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i cant see the image that was posted but there are two bobbito sneakers. one is a hideous cream colored shoe with a little image of a dude scratching a record. the other is a simple white and maroon throwback af1 with a tredded gum sole .

if the latter is under $120, it will be a relatively good buy for a classic looking sneaker. the white/fire red jordan IIIS are coming out in a few days. curious to see how they look in person.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    According to High Snobiety, the first set of 25th anniv shoes were about basketball, and as of April they are moving on to shoes inspired by "street culture", whatever that is.

i cant see the image that was posted but there are two bobbito sneakers. one is a hideous cream colored shoe with a little image of a dude scratching a record. the other is a simple white and maroon throwback af1 with a tredded gum sole .

if the latter is under $120, it will be a relatively good buy for a classic looking sneaker. the white/fire red jordan IIIS are coming out in a few days. curious to see how they look in person.

That maroon/white/gum shoe was made as a one-off for Bobbito like 5 or 6 years ago. If they are going to release those things then I will absolutely buy a pair, but I doubt those are coming out.

That maroon/white/gum shoe was made as a one-off for Bobbito like 5 or 6 years ago. If they are going to release those things then I will absolutely buy a pair, but I doubt those are coming out.

didn't he floss those on that espn shoe show from 2 summers ago? yeah i doubt those are coming out, but i'm sure (read: hoping) he'll do some decent colorways for the next few. basketball and vinyl repped on an air force 1 is perfect for me.

didn't he floss those on that espn shoe show from 2 summers ago? yeah i doubt those are coming out, but i'm sure (read: hoping) he'll do some decent colorways for the next few. basketball and vinyl repped on an air force 1 is perfect for me.

What do have to work w/ Canary Yellow and Pumpkin Orange?

Are you asking what I have to work with pumpkin and canary? Shit. A white tee and some jeans. That's about it. I know you don't like forces BATMON, but judging from some of your previous interests, I'd bet you could pull these off. Summatime joints.

Are you asking what I have to work with pumpkin and canary? Shit. A white tee and some jeans. That's about it. I know you don't like forces BATMON, but judging from some of your previous interests, I'd bet you could pull these off. Summatime joints.

I could pull off the Colorway combo, but on another shoe.......

I'd freak a Canary Yellow Polo shirt.....

just took another look at those fire red jordan IIIS.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

indeed. Are these actually copable for $125?

• this saturday morning at most jordan accounts they are. . .

Highlighter series.

Those look kinda like those new glow dunk highs. Super stuntin' for the spring. Holler at a neon polo for those!

My latest:

dunk low cl jordan 4 edition - low key but fresh, the way I like it.

• these are the bobbito limiteds right?

bob is my homie and all, but i dont think i will be rocking HIS pair of joints on my feet. my name is not bobbito.

if your into air max,wait til yall see the joints dropping all summer.

• these are the bobbito limiteds right?

bob is my homie and all, but i dont think i will be rocking HIS pair of joints on my feet. my name is not bobbito.

if your into air max,wait til yall see the joints dropping all summer.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i wish i had dough to cop those j's on saturday.

damn.

i'm still on the fence for the IIIs. they are the best Jordan retro in quite a while, but from experience, the IIIs aren't really good sneakers to play hoops in. as far as wearing them casually, they are still 3/4 basketball sneaks, so they are gonna look bulky with anything except shorts (obviously) or bootcut jeans.

i'm still on the fence for the IIIs. they are the best Jordan retro in quite a while, but from experience, the IIIs aren't really good sneakers to play hoops in. as far as wearing them casually, they are still 3/4 basketball sneaks, so they are gonna look bulky with anything except shorts (obviously) or bootcut jeans.

Wear them w/ some skinny jeans to get that White Undercover Cop In The Hood steez.

I wouldnt say facemelt, but they are clean as hell.

Too bad every Timmy Digalot/Becky/Jose Rivera/Maria Rodriguez/Lonnie is gonna OD on 'em.

Too bad every Timmy Digalot/Becky/Jose Rivera/Maria Rodriguez/Lonnie is gonna OD on 'em.

damn that made me laugh, haha.

Dudes are crazy with it, there's a guy from denver who sleeps in a jordan sleeping bag outside of stores like 2 days before jordan release dates. he goes nationwide killin' the shoe releases, his goal isn't just to get the shoes each time, it is to be the first in line every time.

Anybody catch the Half Patent Red Leather AFOnes that Rasheed had on last night? I cant find a photo.

Anybody catch the Half Patent Red Leather AFOnes that Rasheed had on last night? I cant find a photo.

??

All I ever notice him wearingare those highs with grey on the back and blue/white/red on the front upper. I think anyway. Can't find a pic.

??All I ever notice him wearingare those highs with grey on the back and blue/white/red on the front upper. I think anyway. Can't find a pic.

High Tops w/ Red Patent leather on only half the shoe. Rest is Wht. See 'em near RH's head?