Some 45 wants

laplanetesauvagelaplanetesauvage 140 Posts
edited March 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I need to get hold of the followingDUFFY POWER if i get lucky someday 45 on ParlophoneBIG MAC That's The Way You Treat Your Woman 45 on JewelSTEVE PARKS still thinking of you 45 on ReynoldsLITTLE WILLIE JOHN i??m shakin?? 45 on King (the better version)GORDON JACKSON song for freedom 45 on MarmeladeJUSTINE/JUSTIN right now 45 (buffalo/down east)KATE shout it / sweet little thing 45 on CBSKAPLAN do you believe in magic / i like 45 on PhilipsPEOPLE glastonbury / in ancient times 45 on DeramREMO FOUR live like a lady / sing hallelujah 45 on UK/GermanSENSATIONS oh my eli / let??s get a little sentimental 45 on MCASLEEPY love??s immortal fire / is it really the same 45 on CBSSPENCER MAC ka-ka kabaya mow-mow / blues up in down town 45 on penny FarthingTERRY REID tery reid is superlungs 45 on Columbia (UK )TONY CODY walk on by 45 on Pye (gave mine to a friend)also want a lot of the other 45s! got tons of trades, mainly 45s, all thing from folk funk to psychedelic stuff, soundtracks, loads of euro and UK stuff. Also got cash.

Comments

• 78s78s 4 Posts

I have a schweet+ copy of this item:

Little Willie John KING 45-5823

Vinyl: NM
    Label: wolBside, otherwise NM-

1st Pressing - 1963