USPS PRICE HIKE

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Word at the PO today was that there is going to be a significant price hike especially with Priority Mail. get ready to adjust those shipping rates!

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    fuck

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Any word on when they go into effect?

Thanks for the heads up.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Any word on when they go into effect?

Thanks for the heads up.

April

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Same over here in Germany. They changed the format so that records don't fit in anymore by 3 centimeters

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    fuck that shit.

• USPS deserves more money.

they provide us with "record breaking" service daily.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    people might have to lower their "handling" charges

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    people are going to raise their "handling" charges

• It looks like they're doing a major overhaul on the structure of international shipping as well. http://www.usps.com/ratecase/simplified_international_rates.htm

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey folks:

The date is May 15th(I was just there dropping off a package)
    It's Everything.(Stamps,Parcels,etc)
    Certain package deals(insurance,registered mail,etc),is as much as a 0.60 cent mark up or more..or less(jeeze!!)

Mail off all your shit now..But then again, It's not going to make a hell of a difference(Concidering what most of us do)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    think how much revenue email has taken away from the postal services.

then again think how much extra revenue online places like ebay have added. i'd say about a third of the customers i see in the po look like ebay sellers=you know real scruffy looking with about 200 packages to mail.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

then again think how much extra revenue online places like ebay have added. i'd say about a third of the customers i see in the po look like ebay sellers=you know real scruffy looking with about 200 packages to mail.

Have you been following me?

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

yes. i'm flying to australia every three or four days to track you and get your kpms from your grips.

btw family guy...why does the kid talk with a british accent ? also why does the dog talk ? also why does the kid have a head shaped like a football ? also why does the goldfish talk with a german accent ? oh wait wrong show...they aren't so similiar i don't get them mixed up

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

yes. i'm flying to australia every three or four days to track you and get your kpms from your grips.

btw family guy...why does the kid talk with a british accent ? also why does the dog talk ? also why does the kid have a head shaped like a football ? also why does the goldfish talk with a german accent ? oh wait wrong show...they aren't so similiar i don't get them mixed up

If you're asking me about Family Guy you MUST be following me. I KNEW the psychologist was wrong about me having delusions of persecution... he had it in for me form the start!