F#%k it.. I need these related...

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I can't hold out anymore.. I need to get a pair of Jordan III's black/cement. All I see online are fakes and waaaaaaaaaaay over priced schit... Can some one help me. All I want is the real deal at a fair price, I know they aint cheap... but any help would be great. PLEASE

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    you're looking at $300 to $400 for an og pair not cheap at all. They just reissued the white/black fire red J3s and they should retail for just under $200 a cheaper alternative. Other wise check out sites like www.flightclubny.com there prices are generally pretty decent.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I can't hold out anymore.. I need to get a pair of Jordan III's black/cement. All I see online are fakes and waaaaaaaaaaay over priced schit... Can some one help me. All I want is the real deal at a fair price, I know they aint cheap... but any help would be great.

PLEASE

Stop fuckin' around and be a man...
    You should cop these instead!

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=aj&i=010407

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    supposedly the black ones are being reissued in the fall.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It's a shame they retroed the Jordans, not just in the original colorways but in dark lime, Melo-edition style. Now, as far as the brand, I can't tell really differentiate clearly between the Melos, Jordan 5s, Jordan Max blah blah. Shit is all the same to me. Haven't bought Jordans in like 10 years.

• supposedly the black ones are being reissued in the fall.

Is this true?

• I just found a pair without the box. Do you still need?

hit me on PM

hit me on PM

Uhhhh you gotem? What size are they?

• supposedly the black ones are being reissued in the fall.

Is this true?

I think they are supposed to be ALL black.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i really like the black IIIs but it is a huge waste to pay $4-500 considering they will be retroed sometime in the near future. if you just like the way they look, buy a pair of fakes. nobody will notice. there are guys who ball in fake IIIs at my gym and (even though i own a pair) i cant tell the difference.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    buy a pair of fakes. nobody will notice.

boo. don't support shoe bootlegging.

White with red and black 3's come out this month on the 24th:

All black 3's come out this summer:

No word on Black/Cements yet. They are not on the release radar anytime between now and September.

However, they are about to drop a bunch of new retro AJ1 lows in addition to the highs I posted above. That should be dope as they are going to retail no more than $100 for the ones I looked at (which isn't shit for retro J's as you may very well know).

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i really like the black IIIs but it is a huge waste to pay $4-500 considering they will be retroed sometime in the near future. if you just like the way they look, buy a pair of fakes. nobody will notice. there are guys who ball in fake IIIs at my gym and (even though i own a pair) i cant tell the difference.

plus, if you get em now everybody is gonna think they're fake anyways. Why not just cop the fire red 3's on the 24th?

as for the black ones retro'ing? ill believe it when i see it.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

as for the black ones retro'ing? ill believe it when i see it.

It's been confirmed by a very reliable source that they are releasing on 6/16/07.

And also, I just found that the black red and cement 3's were retroed in '01:

So they might not retro those again this time around.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

All black 3's come out this summer:

No thanks...

• All black 3's come out this summer:

No thanks...

Maaaaaaaaajor co-sign