Favorite Bully record...

2»

Comments

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    I dont have any spares to give... maybe Sixtoo has some? You can peep the track "Waiting for Itzuri" on my myspace... www.myspace.com/meatyogre

You don't even eat meat, so step off the carne asada, dawg.

• I dont have any spares to give... maybe Sixtoo has some? You can peep the track "Waiting for Itzuri" on my myspace... www.myspace.com/meatyogre

You don't even eat meat, so step off the carne asada, dawg.

haha...

you going to the sonotheque on saturday by any chance?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Very surprised to see a post about Bully on here.. but greatful some folks are into the stuff. Since people mentioned it, I guess it would be only right to give a small update. The new D-styles and Joe Beats 7's should be out this week. A new Joe Beats full length is coming very soon on both LP and CD. DJ Signify next full legth will be on Bully for fall release. Some other goody 7's in-between (we are still hounding Jef/Jel to do one! hopefully that will happen soon!). I just mastered a new Matth 7" as well. It will be after the others. On a Sixtoo related sidenote, I just finished a new LP for NInja, and am wrapping up art this week. It is an edit record, made from snippets of live sets recorded last year, before my laptop and mpc4k got smashed / lost respectively. I like it. Its a bit harder/faster/more evil than any other shit that I have made... but with the same kind of processing as the "mindfuck" mixtape I did a little while ago. I am going to go upload it to the "mixes" thread.

i been searching for some paraphernalia(t-shirts) by you guys. got any?