Jamaica to Toronto on Much tonight...

stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
edited March 2007 in Announcements
Jamaica to Toronto on The New Music...TV heads (any US cats get Much???)...Great exposure for the fellas and project (big cheers to Eric Alper!!!). Think the forthcoming Hour segment (CBC) will be more informative (not sure when it will run)...All the best, SipreanoHEAR THIS: JAMAICA TO TORONTOA blast from the past is the best way to describe the album Jamaica to Toronto. The album compiles the work and tells the story of reggae and funk artists who migrated from Jamaica to Toronto in the late 60???s and early 70???s. Matte Babel hooked up with a few of the lost legends of reggae, funk and soul and also talked to the man that compiled all these hidden gems.MuchMusic:Monday, March 19, 2007 @ 9:30pm & 1:30am ET, Monday, March 26, 2007 @ 12:30pm ETCitytv: Saturday, March 24, 2007 @ 1:30pm ET

Comments

• somebody's gotta put this shit on youtube for all us staters. C'mon please. Damn even canadian tv is better.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    so this is on the new music right?

it's still one of my fav tv shows out there, although I am not too into the new host.

They do archive every show on muchmusic's website. Albeit it is only viewable for Canadaian users. They block international ip's from accessing the flash video content.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    yup. i've loved the new music for years...
    great show...