nyc people, how much do you pay for the internet?

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
i've been stealing wireless for the last 3-4 years, but i feel it's time to step up and be a responsible member of society (and i wanna be assured my MLB.TV will run glitch free for my red sox watching enjoyment...)anyone wanna rep their particular high speed provider? verizon? roadrunner? rcn? earthlink?cheapest?/best?

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    if you get dsl...you have to have a land line, but if you already have one, it's an extra $14.99 a month through verizon. kinda slow tho.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I have cable provided by earthlink through Time Warner, and I think I'm paying 50. Internet is like oil changes when you have a car.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    See if you can get FIOS.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/consumerfios/packages+and+prices/packages+and+prices.htm

I should get points from Verizon for how much I push it to people HA..

Oh, and Delay. You can still get DSL without a landline. Just ask and see if they offer a "Dry Loop" aKa Naked DSL.

• New York people helping a guy out so he can watch red sox games??? You should all be ashamed.

just kidding. But I hope everything works out so you can see the Yankees beat the sox in the comfort of your own home.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    New York people helping a guy out so he can watch red sox games??? You should all be ashamed.

just kidding. But I hope everything works out so you can see the Yankees beat the sox in the comfort of your own home.

No matter how fast a connection he gets,
    it still won't make Pavano's fastball top 85MPH.