Dallas Austin doesn't like women.

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Or, more accurately, he doesn't like Joss Stone. I can see him spending as much time in court as he does in the studio for much of the next year. Irrespective of what you think of Joss Stone, this is some seriously unprofessional shit.EDIT: More of the same, but this time Xtina gets it in the neck.

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    this is some seriously unprofessional shit.

"airing out your shit like a mad bitch in the interviews"

really...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    this is some seriously unprofessional shit.

"airing out your shit like a mad bitch in the interviews"

really...

Yeah, I mean what kind of person does th...oh, hold on a minute.

I predict a sudden and rapid fall-off in the number of female recording artists seeking to engage the services of Dallas Austin on their future projects.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    I wonder what Chilli will think of this?

• Faux_Rillz will be disappointed to learn that Raphael Saadiq does like women.

Faux_Rillz will be disappointed to learn that Raphael Saadiq does like women.

Well, a lot of women do dig sensitive guys.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Somebody plaese to be recapping for suckers like me who can't listen to audio at work.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Somebody plaese to be recapping for suckers like me who can't listen to audio at work.

Producer is mad that female MC's/singers fuck their producers and move along to next producer when they're done with said producer.

Producer is mad that female MC's/singers fuck their producers and move along to next producer when they're done with said producer.

I see. Find 'em, fuck 'em, and flee (with back-end points)!

In summary, "all these bitches be fuckin' for tracks", including but not limited to, one presumes, Joss Stone and Christina Aguilera.

There's something particularly unpleasant about the way he airs out Xtina, since her man Jordan Bratman used to work for him. Apparently, she had a word in Clive Davis' ear and had Dallas' invite to his pre-Grammy party withdrawn, so maybe Dallas is a bit salty about that. Either way, I see a future involving quite a bit of downtime at DARP Studios. If I represented a female artist scheduled to work with him in the near future, I'd certainly be looking into the availability of, I dunno, Mark Ronson, will.i.am, Polow da Don, Salaam Remi...anyone who isn't Dallas Austin, basically.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    ...yeah, that or cheap ass track from Austin with no points on the record while he goes to career rehab.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    This video has been removed by the user.

This video has been removed by the user.

Ah, shit. I wanted to see/hear it. Damn crappy work computer!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    cocaine is a helluva drug