Rep the records your accidentally left behind

erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I don't know what happened, but I pulled this along with about a dozen other latin and lounge records this weekend, then when I got home (about an hour away) it wasn't in my stack. I'm pretty sure I just accidentally put it back in the bin when I was sorting through my stuff before I paid. This ever happen to anybody else? I'm thinking of going back to the spot this weekend to see if it's still there. The chances are actually pretty good, it's just hard to justify the long trip.

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    last year at a record show i left a $4 copy of this on top of a crate and walked away for about 60 seconds....

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

BIG ASS MISTAKE, although quite a few years ago..... still haunted by nightmares

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

BIG ASS MISTAKE, although quite a few years ago..... still haunted by nightmares

ouch

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

ouch

cant eat popcorn without breaking into a coldsweat!!!!!!!!!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    10 years ago, on a bus in Auckland, NZ:

Not the rarest of records, but i paid for them and left them on the bus.

still pisses me off.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Wow, is there a story? That record just showed up in the mail a couple weeks ago.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I've told the story before on here, a few years ago I had a cab drive off with a record box in the trunk, realized it about 5 minutes after the guy drove off and I had no badge number or taxi company I could call about it. Called the NYC Taxi and Limo lost and found dept and reported it but the records were never turned in. Lost a bunch of basic funk essentials (James Brown, Kool & the Gang, Meters, stuff like that) and classic hip-hop, about 80 records in total. I was pretty upset at first but I tried to take it as a lesson not to covet my material possessions so much.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Wow, is there a story?

Let's just say I perused that same crate shortly after. And I didn't leave it behind

Don't be mad, R*skiboo, at least you know it found a good home