Bollywood scoop (digging related)

teddyrossoteddyrosso 268 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
If you ever are in the region Kerala, the South western coastlineof India: Travel to the Jew Market in Kochi. Check out C. Ramesh's Athena Antique shop, great friendly service, and if you bring a listhe'll hook you up with all the bollywoods you want, the real deal!

Comments

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    is that Shalimar just on the top of the middle pile?!

dayum!

• maswaxmaswax 22 Posts
    thanks for the tip, but i have a place that is closer when i'm looking for bollywood and it's in Ontario at ...javascript:void(0)

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    is that Shalimar just on the top of the middle pile?!

dayum!
    Yes, along with Dharmatma, Caravan, and Babla's Nonstop Disco Dancing

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    how much is he charging you?

• both of those bollywood joints in the middle are nice, the one in the pile is always overpriced.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    caravan is the sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

how's the conditions there? south india on the whole is so dusty, all the stuff ive found needed crazy cleaning, or is mad scuffed

• subsub 311 Posts
    how much is he charging you?

yeah. i'd like to know too. i heard that india got pretty exspensive...i was in delhi three years ago and bought ananda & his music, shalimar and usha "you set my heart on fire" for nine bucks each. guess that was already overpriced but still cool for me.

• Been there. Aside from the fleas I didn't think it was that impressive. The real shit was at his house where the giant cockroaches are hiding behind the deadstock. Did you make it there? That shit looked like ---->

• how much is he charging you?

About rp 200 a piece, but he is haggle friendly ..